Chapter 3

Clay and sapnap just had a really long school day, the most boring school day to say the least, -hey dream want to go somewhere tomorrow?- -uh sure, where?- I said, -I don't know want to go to the train station? There's a valley over there too, it would be fun and anyways tomorrow is a free day, we could invite bad too- sapnap said, it wasn't a bad idea so I couldn't say no, -sure what time?-, -how about 6:30pm?- sapnap said - sure, my parents aren't home all day so I guess I could go- I said, sapnap nodded and waved goodbye at me I just waved back and headed home.

I couldn't wait to see George again, I was as excited as the day I adopted him, well I was always excited to see George.

Flashback
———————————————————— there was a dirty blonde hair kid with freckles jumping up and down, really excited because his parents finally agreed to buy him a pet, a cat!, his mom was getting ready, -clay! Get in the car- the kid ran and got on the car, they finally arrived after a couple of minutes, -hello there, want to go in to see the animals?- the pet center worker said in a nice tone, clay just nodded and ran into the place, one cat caught his attention, it was a brown cat, he looked as fluffy as he was, the cat was really small, it had brown eyes too. Clay knew he wanted that one, he called the worker and got the cat carrying it so they could sign the adoption papers of the cat. Finally with his cat he arrived home.
———————————————————— end of flashback

Clay was already in front of his house door, he walked in, he's house was more quiet than usual, usually he could hear sounds of his cat roaming around or eating, he just shrugged and went to his room.

Bad decision

There was a boy, he looked his age, he had brown eyes, and dark brown hair, that wasn't weird at all, what was weird was that the boy had cat ears and apparently a tail too, the boy was naked, clay didn't see, well what he shouldn't see since he closed his eyes fast and but his hands over them.

Clay's POV
-who are you? And why are you naked?!- I didn't get any response, was he mute?, -um I'll borrow you some clothes okey?...- there was still no response from the boy, I just handed him so clothes, still with my arm covering my eyes I heard clothes sounds, I guess he started changing, suddenly I felt an arm pulling my sweater, -hm?- i turned down at the boy, he had no shirt, I blushed a little by seeing that, the other boy had the shirt and the sweater I borrowed him on his hands, -do you want me to help you put it on?- I asked, the boy nodded, I helped him put on the shirt and the sweater, -see? It wasn't that hard- I said, the boy nodded again, -but now you have to tell me who are you and we're is my cat?- I had no response, -you can't talk?- I had no response waiter from that nor a nod, -you don't know how to talk?- I said, the other boy justa nodded, I guess he can talk but doesn't know how to, I still don't know where is my cat, could he be it?, I mean it's a logical reason, he has cat ears and a tail, he has brown hair, and eyes so he could be him, but how the hell does a cat turns into a human with cat ears and tail?!, I just looked down at the boy, I tried not to laugh, he looked like does anime cat-boys that always wear over sized clothes, the other boy, I assume George?, just gave me a confused look, -sorry, you just look funny- I said, George? Gave me an annoyed look, -well, are you George?, I mean who else has cat ears and tail and suddenly my cat is nowhere to be seen.- the other boy, "George", just nodded.
————————————————————
End of this chapter.