The Northern Water Tribe

MEMORY:

As Aang enters the spirit world, Zuko arrives ready to get his honor back by retrieving the avatar. Katara puts up a big fight against Zuko while the moon is still out. As Katara shows Zuko her new waterbending moves he proceeds to say "Well aren't you a big girl now" as he laughs face first on the ground. Katara is doing everything she can to keep Aang safe but as the sun rises, blasts Katara onto the ground "You rise with the moon, I rise with the sun" Zuko says as he grabs Aang. Sokka and Yue come back to the oasis as Katara is sobbing because she failed to keep Aang safe. They all hop on Appa and start their search for Zuko and Aang. Zuko carries the avatar across a snow storm until he finds shelter to wait it out. Aang however is still in the spirit world clueless of the fact that he's been taken by Zuko.

As the fire nation still invaded the Northern water tribe, Katara, Sokka, and Yue are still on the search for Aang. Katara sees a bright blue light heading down so they definitely know it's Aang. Zuko heads out of the shelter as he sees the big flying bison. Zuko says as he sees Katara "here for a rematch?" As Katara replies back with "it won't be much of a rematch". Katara slams him on the ground with a big block of ice. Aang and his heart full of good badgers everyone to bring Zuko to safety even though everyone knew, especially Katara that he didn't deserve it.

Out of everyone, even Aang. Katara was the most hurt by Zukos actions. By his scar she just knew that he was a real person, with real emotions and she just couldn't put her head to realize that some people can't find the good inside of them. Even though she hated Zuko so much she just had so much hope that he would change.