The end of the battle.

MEMORY:

After Zuko failed to capture Aang successfully. Admiral Zhao kills the moon spirit but to give it life, Sokka's new girlfriend, Princess Yue gave her life to the moon spirit to regain balance of the spirits. Aang renters the spirit world and gains so much power that he ended the battle of the fire nation and the northern water tribe by himself. Zuko and his Uncle Iroh go back to their own journey. While fire lord Ozai gives his other child Azula, the duty to capture the Avatar.

A long journey goes by after Katara and Aang mastered waterbending. Aang finds his earthbending teacher Toph, and now Uncle Iroh and Zuko are on the run as fire nation fugitives. Iroh is trying to clear Zukos path as his destiny should not one that was forced upon him. Zuko thinks it's for the best that he finds his own path so he goes alone a long way to find himself.

Aang is still trying to pickup earthbending as they're all so clueless that Azula and her new recruit friends are on their tail.

1 Month Later...

Appa gets kidnapped from sandbenders as Aang and the rest of the gang go to a library that was originally in the spirit world. They got some good knowledge about the day of black sun that could definitely help them invade the fire nation.

After the interrogate the sandbender who sold Appa to merchants in Ba Sing Se, it's clear to them what their next journey is.
Zuko and Uncle Iroh decide to take a ferry to Ba Sing Se as refugees to start a new life under new names. Luckily that went well for them.

As Aang and the rest of the gang try take a ferry to Ba Sing Se. A couple they ran into got their stuff stolen. Sokka on the other hand runs into the love of his life Suki, one of the Kyoshi warriors. Instead of them taking the ferry, they help the couple across the Serpents pass to Ba Sing Se. Zuko, Uncle Iroh and team avatar are all in Ba Sing Se clueless of each other's presence.