sixteen.

After that night, Yachi debated with herself if she should tell Kiyoko about this. She knew her girlfriend of course, Kiyoko's not the type to yell when she's angry, but she's silent as heck. Her silence could actually make you deaf.

But things are okay now between them. She thought to herself, fumbling with her keys as she walked towards hers and her mom's apartment. And Shoyo's contented with just that. I don't want to ruin it. Yachi's brow twitched, furrowing a bit, But keeping it a secret is worst than telling the truth. Yachi sighed, her face animatedly dropping as if she's about to give up, But I don't want to ruin what's between them now. And if I tell her, I'm sure she will call the others even though they're still under difficult circumstances.

" Haa . ." Yachi sighed again, switching the key in the keyhole to open the door. But she stopped when she realized the door already open, the doorknob didn't make a clicked sound. Mom's in a business trip.

In that instant, she came back to her old panicky self, " D-Did someone b-broke in?!" she panicked, her body shaking, arguing with herself if she should open the door or not. She let out a quick yell when the door opened, a certain black-haired former manager stood in the doorway, " Hitoka-chan?"

Yachi looked up, only to see Kiyoko standing there, " What are you doing there? Come on in." Kiyoko stepped aside for the blonde to come in. Yachi sighed in relief, " T-That scared me. Why didn't you call?"

Yachi gave the taller girl a hug and took off her shoes, " I wanted to surprise you. And I think I did?" Kiyoko chuckled, " I just came here an hour before you."

" Eh? It must've been boring waiting for me here. Did you eat?" They both walked inside, Yachi placing her bag down.

" Not yet." Kiyoko simply replied, her hand on the side of her neck.

" Oh okay. Wait there. I'll just cook something." and Yachi went to the kitchen, grabbing the apron hanging on the side of the refrigerator, yet to put it on.

She opened the fridge. But before she could even take out something, a pair of arms snaked around her waist, " I really missed you, Hitoka."

Leaning back, she slightly turned her head to the side, " I missed you too. Is there something wrong, Kiyoko?"

Kiyoko stayed silent of a moment, burying her nose close to the blonde's neck, " Can we . ."

Can we . .? " What is it, Kiyoko?" Yachi asked, completely turning around to face the girl. A faint blush crept up on Kiyoko's cheeks, her eyes looking away, " Can we . . do it?"

[ You guys can imagine your own scene for the two *sends winking face *]

Shoyo wiped off the sweat dripping down his forehead, " I'm done, finally." He said. Both of him and Natsu were barely home, so he didn't get the chance to at least clean the house since he's too busy with school. He stepped out of the now shinning-shimmering bathroom, and closed the door behind him.

" Onii-chan! Someone's calling you!" Natsu shouted, running down the stairs, thankfully she didn't trip.

" Don't run down like that, Natsu. You might slip." Shoyo said, gently patting the little ginger's head and took the phone from her, " Who could this be?"

ᴋᴜʀᴏ ᴇɪᴄʜᴜɪʀᴏ 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 . . .

" Chui-chan?" He mumbled and pushed the green button after wiping his hand, " Hello?"

" Shoyo! Sorry for the bother. I just have some news."

" No, it's fine it's fine. What is it?"

" Well, the school will close for tomorrow, saying that there's some construction going on. But don't worry. The event will continue on Friday. That's all!"

" Really? Okay then! Thank you for letting me know sooner!" hearing a simple hum from Chuiro, he ended the call and shove his phone in his short's pockets, carrying the mop and the dirty scrubs with him.

Finally, he can now sit down. He did everything. The dishes, the bathroom, the living room, he cleaned literally the house. And now he can finally rest.

There's a construction going on tomorrow. And I already finished everything. What should I do tomorrow? He asked to himself. He took out his phone, which automatically opened when he raised it in front of him, the lock screen instantly greeting him.

His eyes stared at the wallpaper, It's been a while since I've ice-skated. Probably 2 years before my Mom died. He stood up and walked upstairs to finally sleep, I guess I can use my time in the ice rink.

short chapter. I am so sorry again.

To be continued . . .

The next chapter will be just a filler, and don't worry, I'll put a credit. AND don't worry, I'm still going do the ideas you guys gave to me. Thank you again for that!

Anyways, finally! We're done with Oikawa. And I was thinking if you guys could comment —> there->
of what hinata x ?? I should do next.

I'm not forcing you or anything! And I'm really sorry for the bother! And I'm sorry if I'm starting to sound rude to you guys!! I'm just asking for a favor >^<

AND THANK YOU GUYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT, FOR THE EFFORT, THE VOTES, COMMENTS, AND FOLLOWERS!! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING, THANK YOU FOR BEING WITH ME SINCE CHAPTER 1!

I luv u guys! and keep safe, min'na!

thank you for reading
hwe-yi