Chapter 3

LUTZ POV:

Great, I can't believe this

Great, I can't believe this. Myne found a way to impress us all again. ANd now, it got us into this mess. I slipped away from the 'debate group'. I basically only debated the Myne cut debate for herself. I went to the noble girl and Myne. They were talking to each other. I listened into their conversation.  Hey, it's not as if I wanted to sneak up on them!?!!?!? They just didn't notice me! I found out that the noble girl was named Sray, there was also a boy we hadn't noticed in the carriage, his name was Dwayne. They were talking in a weird language that me and it seems like Dwayne couldn't understand.

"<......me and> Lutz <are about to become apprentice merchants if we can make plant based paper! The letters here are also very amazing! I can't believe that you can speak japanese too! Everyone I know excluding you of course, doesn't know japanese!>" Myne said happily, I heard my name in the babbling she was doing with the nobl- I mean Sray. I was curious so I stayed put in my hiding spot.

"<That's amazing! I could help you since I'm a noble. I have paints at my house so we can paint with the 5 people that you decide to bring->"  the nob- I mean Sray, said before Myne quickly cut her off.

"Hyaaaaaaaa! <Who said I was choosing!?!?!? I don't want to get in that mess!>" Myne said. I understood a bit of it but probably because she stopped babbling with the no- I mean Sray! 

Luckily, Dwayne seemed feel left out like me so he asked the 2 to stop babbling. They agreed so I went out of my hiding place. Myne spotted me first and decided to introduce me to her new friends.

"Sray,Dwayne meet my friend Lutz!" Myne said excitedly. I decided to tell her something she should do quickly to stop the debate. 

"Myne, you should choose who you wanna go with, in the n- Sray's house." I said now knowing my mistake.

"YOU LISTENED IN TO THEIR CONVERSATION?!?!?!" Dwayne shouted at me, as I slowly crept away.

( Oh, yeah. I figured out how to do it now.

italics bold underlined

I don't wanna change anymore so maybe in my next book? Oh :P this is Book 1! )