Chapter 4

Hey, uh guys? I might make our chapters shorter than usual or at least a bit longer. It's been a royal pain in the ass trying to think about my chapters on how to make them long, interesting and have a cliffhanger at the same time. Trying to do this for you guys! No one is reading this anyway. So why am I bothering to do this? Cause it might get popular if I complete it! It's great you know? But, anyway. I really hope none of you will be like: The chapters are so short! or Uh, update quicker! Im fine if your like: UPDATE UPDATE!!!!! But if you did the: Update quicker, your soooooo slow! That's just mean you know? Just plain rude. But, just want you to know haters: I'll be living in a big old city, and all your gonna be is mean. If you ever get bullied repeat this quote to yourself: If someone bullies me, they probably can't think of a way to praise me. But, they could also be jealous. Yeah, let's stick with jealous.: Anyway, imma be doing this a lot now! I kinda like throwing opinions, decisions, praise, questions, worries and stress to the world of wattpad! Now, imma start the story. CREDITS TO THOSE WHO IS READING THIS VERY LONG DIARY ENTRY THAT IM POSTING ON WATTPAD. CREDITS TO YOU! Oh yeah, sorry my attention span is terrible. Bear with me and the late updates.

DWAYNE POV: 

Seriously? Myne? We were getting along so well! Why did you stand up for the nosey boy? The commoner! The loser! The poor! The girlfriend stealer! Wait

Seriously? Myne? We were getting along so well! Why did you stand up for the nosey boy? The commoner! The loser! The poor! The girlfriend stealer! Wait. Remember, I never said that. ( Blushes mentally. What?? I had to say that! ) I blushed in real life. Everyone stared at me cause I  cause I was looking at Sray so she blushed and looked away at Lutz who blushed and looked at Myne who blushed and looked at me. Lutz then glared at me while Sray glared at Lutz for glaring at me while Myne glared at Sray for glaring at Lutz while I glared at Myne for glaring at Sray. The 'glare fest' was going on for quite a while. That was until the adults came back and stopped our glaring.

"We have decided what to do...."Lutz's {or as I like to call him now, the nosey boy.} mom said. Myne's dad grumbled. 

"I dislike this choice! But I got out voted..." Myne's dad shouted at us. I felt frozen in place again cause I was never shouted at before. Just like before, I couldn't do anything for her. Wait, yeah I'm going crazy. I don't have a crush, I don't have a crush, I don't- 

"Dwayne?!?! DWAYNE!!!!" Sray screamed in my ear. She literally got so much weirder now. Before, she couldn't even go out of the house for fear of getting dirty. Hah, now Im getting memories of the old Sray. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey Sray, come play with us!" Me and the rest of the kids shouted. 

"NO! I'll get dirty, you're just lay nobles. Well aside from you Dwayne, you're an arch noble. Don't hang out with losers like this." Sray said harshly, I got so mad. I left her alone. We started calling her Enola, after that she never went out again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yes Sray??" I asked her whispering.

 "They're parents agreed to let them sleep over!" Sray said excitedly. "Isn't that amazing?!?!" I snorted.

"Of course." I said. "If only nosey boy wasn't allowed to come." Sray lightly pushed me. "Don't be so rude!... But I have to admit he is kinda nosey...." Yes! She finally understands!! 

"Anyway, who's coming Sray?" I asked.

"Oh! The 5 people coming are Myne's sister Tuuli, Lutz's 2 brothers our of 4 Ralph and Fey, Lutz...." I would ask her who else was coming later, but seriously?!?!?! NoSeY bOy Is CoMiNg?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!