stupid | 4

Rosé Pov

We are in the car, y/n driving faster than before i told her to drive slowly but she didn't listened me. I scream everytime we almost crash, y/n mad at my action "CAN YOU JUST SEAT AND STOP SCREAMING" y/n scream at me and drive faster. I closed my eyes, grip my seat thigh. I dont want make any noice, she is so scary i cried because her scream. Suddenly the car stop "im sorry, you okay?" Y/n caring my face. I let go the tears, i sob very hard it makes y/n guilty. She take my body to sit it on her lap, she hug me i hug her back. "Shhhh im so sorry, im just not in my mood."

...

"Bye, take care" y/n leaves me. I wave at her after her car far, i go to my room. I scream so loud. I remember what happened

*Flashback*

"Don't cry, im sorry okay. Aw you such a baby. I love you so much my baby" y/n stroked my back like caring a baby

"Im not your baby!" I whined

"Yes you are my little boo boo" y/n looks at me

"No! You scream at me!" i whined

Y/n flinch, i confused at her action suddenly she fake cry and i realise she wanna play with me "ah look who is the baby now" i play her cheeck

"Mommy huhu dont mad at me im sorry" she mumble like a kid that apologize to their mommy. She gave me a puppy eyes i just chuckled and hug her thighly, she is so cute i can't wait her to be mine.

Y/n Pov

Since that day i always pick up Chaeyoung everytime she finish her school. Its little bit weird, we are on same age but im the one who takes her home plus im not her girlfriend or something special. I treat her like my kid, one thing that she don't know i always go to bar every night. Yeah you think i already forget jennie that fast? Im in relation with her like a years and our relation is so deep why can i forget her in a week. She is still the one in my heart.

...

Wake up from nap i can see its 6:26 pm, how long i slept? 3 hour. I think its because i work that hard at office, i deserve 3 hour sleep right. I check my phone no notification only jennie face on my wallpaper, my heart hurt everytime i see her face. But one side im happy i can see her even she is not mine *sigh* a couple shot will be good. I take everything i need and go to bar, "whats your or-, oh 2 whisky big cup?"

"Yes"

I drink my first cup in one shot, chill literal chill. After i drank my last gulp my head so dizzy but my heart feeling good "jennie. my. baby. i. love. You
so. Much." I looked at my wallpaper screen while kiss it every single word. "How can you leave me baby, look how handsome i am" i chuckled while looking at jennie's photo. I leaved the bar my vision already blur i can see a figure that looks like jennie

Rosé Pov

Im walking with my friend jisoo, we had so much fun today. We are joking at each other but suddenly someone comes to me and hug me. No, it's y/n she is drunk hell no "jennie, where have you been? Im waiting here babe, now come on lets go home. I miss you so bad. Don't go everywhere" she drag me without a wheel chair, i fall off because my feet can't walk. Jisoo help me but y/n try to drag me, she lost my grip and fell off. Jisoo help me sit on my chair i have scratch on my hand, i confused a little bit at first. Now jisoo help y/n to my housebecause we are near my house.

Jennie, she loving someone else. I think she loved me but she loved jennie, Stupid Chae how could she break your heart even you are not in relationship with her.

To be continued