little dinner | 7

Y/n Pov

"Yes i do" thats what she said at the morning. We are on our way to market, we want to make our little dinner. Im driving the car while Chaeyoung making groceries list.

"Babe, we are arrived, you are not done yet?"

"Hm wait a minute babe, im little bit confused what should we make"

"Aw, take your time" i snuggle to Chaeyoung neck and hugging her waist, her left hand hugging my arm.

...

"Where you want to go now?"

"At drink hall"

"Okay" I push  Chaeyoung wheelchair. But when we arrived at Drink Hall, i stop my step because i see Jennie looking at some drink. Chaeyoung fall from wheelchair "ouchh" i quickly carry her up into my hug and checking her body, im glad everything is alright.

"Babe its hurt"

"I-im sorry" i see my back, i can see Jennie walking to us. Without thinking i  turn around Chaeyoung wheelchair before i can go Jennie hold my hand.
"Hey y/n" chaeyoung mad at jennie action she quickly pull my hand into her, "hi, jennie maybe i should go now" i nervouslly chuckled

...

I paid the groceries and back to car. Chaeyoung didn't take a look at me, she is mad after that scene. "Babe"

"Don't call me babe!"

"Are you mad?"

"Think yourself"

"Im so sorry" i carry Chaeyoung body into my body, but Chaeyoung slap my hand. "Ouch its hurt" i pretend its hurt

"A- ah is it h-hurt?" Chaeyoung stroking my hand that she slap.

"It's will be fine if you kiss me" i groan

"You pervet" she punch my arm, im laughing at her action.

I kiss her forehead "don't mad again yes Baby, its nothing about me and her again" she nod

...

"Dinner ready, are you done with table y/n?"

"Yes lemme help you placing the plate"

We eat our dinner together while talking deep conversation, holding each other hand between a light candle.

18+

After finish the dinner i start the conversation again
"I love you more than anyone baby, and no one between" i said while stroking her hand

"I love you too my love" our lips bump, we kissed passionately. Our body move us into a hug, my hand holding her tiny waist while her hand holding my back. I take her to bedroom without breaking the kiss, i laid her on bed and break the kiss to take a breath. "Do you sure?" I said her answer just nod and smile.

I kiss her neck gently, she holding her expression with grip on bedsheet. I open her clothes and massage her breast, her little moan out. I break my kiss and open my own clothes, i see she already wet. I lick it while my hand rubbing her breast, she can't hold it anymore "s- suck i-it D-daddy" she make me more horny when she called me daddy. I suck her pssy fast because she already wet so it wont make her hurt. "A-ah harder"

"Im going to cum"

"Go ahead"

To be continued