You Promised*

- Okay... Okay. Okay. So... You're an earthie... And you are friendly... And you are sure that no one knows about us... - he said, still in semi-shock.

- Yup - I answered happily.

- And you came here because you wanted to hide from them.

- Yeah - I said, not so happy.

- Why do you want to hide? Did you do something bad? - he asked a little bit weary.

- Nah, they just think I'm dead - I answered, getting sadder every moment.

- Why don't you go back? They probably miss you - Wirr said, obviously trying to be helpful.

- I... I prefer not to talk about it - I was on the verge of tears by then. I had noticed that it didn't seem to be my sadness, but something else... I then remembered my ring. So Percy, Thalia, and Grover (and hopefully Zöe, though I didn't think so) were back at camp. I feared what Nico would do and if something would happen to me, so I asked for his help - Hey please I need your help as of right now. There's a high chance that in a few moments I'll be super sad or super angry, and I'm not sure what will I do. Can you please show me to a planet with not a lot of people? - I asked talking super quickly and thankful that he understood, as I didn't want to repeat it.o

- Sure... - he said as we started walking towards a portal that was in a corner - There's a problem though... You need to insert a drachma to go through and there's no way I'm giving you mine...

- Did you say drachmas? - I asked confused and getting a few out of my purse.

- Earthies have drachmas? - Wirr replied, equally confused, if not more.

- I'll explain later. Here, take this as a tip, and don't tell anyone about me - I said shoving him about a dozen drachmas and trowing one to the 'insert drachma here' hole, before jumping inside the portal.

I landed on the other side, and honestly, I wasn't surprised that the aliens didn't come here. All the directions I looked to, it was a forest, not a pretty forest like the one you'd go to spend the day in nature, or the one you would go to have a walk, not even the kind of forest that looks haunted and where you might go to make a terror tunnel or something of that sorts. No, it was a forest that looked grey, even though the leaves were green and the trunks of the trees brown, in general, it looked grey. There were no flowers, just trees, and an occasional bush. By then, the sadness had not yet stopped, but it had been matched by anger, a wave of blinding anger. I closed my eyes and sat on the floor, trying to relax.

You promised, I heard Nico say, his voice filled with hatred.

A/n i dont have the book yett :"( and i dont wanna be in insta to avoid spoilers so i had nothing better to do than write thiss hope you liked itt.

This scene was based on when nico talks to percy for the first time since he comes back, but its not exactly what happens only more or less