KJ Apa

SMUT WARNING
18+ only
I hope you enjoy
This is boy x boy

It was a cloudy day and you were hanging out in your boyfriends, KJ's trailer on the set for Riverdale. You are sitting on a couch on your scrolling through Instagram.
KJ was out shooting a scene and he invited you for the day. You eventually get bored and decide to open up the hub and jerk for a while. You scroll through your favorites trying to find a video you like. You decide to play a video of a pizza delivery boy getting his tip. You pull out your penis and start jerking. Then the door opens and KJ walks in.

"(Y/N) not in here!" He says as he quickly pulls off his shirt. "Well I would stop if you come over here and stick something in me" you say seductively. "Sorry babe I can't right now" he says as he buckles his pants and start buttoning a black button up. "The director said that the lighting is perfect right now and he wants us to do the funeral scene now." KJ says. "Help me find my vest". You start looking around the room and find his black vest on his chair. You pick it up and put it in him. "Well that suck. I was really hoping I would get an ass fuck" You say.
KJ puts in his jacket and comes close to you and brags your ass. "Listen to me (Y/N) when I get back I'm going to fuck you like there's no tomorrow." He starts to passionately kiss you. A knock at the door startles both of you. "KJ GET OUT HERE NOW". "Shit it's the director, I got to go don't jerk yet I want you fully horny when I get back" He says as he leaves . Disappointed you didn't get his dick inside you, you sit down and watch some Netflix.

1 hour later

You just finished the an episode of your favorite show and your about to start the next. At that moment KJ walks in. "I heard that there was a naughty boy in here that needed punishing". Just the sight of him in his black suit turned you on so you open your legs for him. "I do need to be punished for being such a terrible person" you say. Kj walks over to you and towers over you. He gets on top of you and bends down to kiss you. The softness of his suit turns you on even harder. His tongue goes inside your mouth to explore. You can feel his massive cock through his pants. He starts to rub it on your boner. You can feel he's been horny and just what to get his milk all over you. Your hands start to move down from his back to his crotch. All you hear is both of you guys breathing hard as you finally reach his fly. You unzip his fly quickly. "Fuck that was hot" says KJ. You reach in there and feel his erect penis. You pull his boxers down and play with his dick on the inside. Finally you bring his dick out of the fly and it just hangs there. Pre cum is spilling onto you. He stopped kissing you and gets up to strip for you. "Play with my dick baby boy" you do as commanded. You garbs his large penis and play with his as you look up at him. He slowly takes of his jacket and throws is across the room. He grabs your non busy hand and makes you unbutton his vest. After its unbuttoned he slowly takes it off leaving his tie and shirt left to be taken off. He pulls his tie off so hard and so hot that you feel some cum spills out into your pants. He then pulls your pants, underwear and shirt off. He unbuttons his black shirt but doesn't take it off. He quickly unbuckles his belt and unbuttons his pants revealing the rest of his cock and balls. "Fuck I need to be in you now." He quickly picks you up and leans you in the wall. Your legs are wide open for you daddy KJ. He lubes his penis hand starts to go inside you. "Ahhh KJ" you say as you feel his penis go deeper and deeper. "Fuck" you yell. Once he is in and you feel comfortable he starts to thrust. "Dadddddyyy fuck me" you moan. You put both your arms around his neck. "Ahhh (Y/N) your so fucking tight, Fuck". His penis feels amazing. You can now start to hear his balls clapping against your ass. "Daddy fuck me harder, fuck me HARDER" KJ does as commanded and start to go harder and faster. "Ohh (Y/N), oh (Y/N) fuck I love your ass."You rest you head against the wall and moan loud. kJ come close to you "you like that don't you, yeah your my fucking boy. Yeah you like it when daddy goes hard in you. Yeah fucking take my dick. You like that (Y/N), I bet you like it" That's when you feel the sensation this has been leading up to. "Daddy I'm about to cum". "Yeah cum, cum all over me (Y/N). He bends his head still going hard in you and opens his mouth. Your cum shoots into his mouth. He catches some and the rest spills onto his abs. You let a loud fuck yeah as this happens. Debida later you feel kJ explode inside you. "FUCK YEAH" he yells. He moans ins delight as he thrusts a bit more get get his man juice inside you. "Fuck that was amazing"

You stare into each others eyes as your lips begin to touch. He brings you over to the couch and you both lay there kissing for a while. "I fucking love you (Y/N) your absolutely amazing".

One week later

Your sitting in his couch again when the door burst open. Kj walks in closes the door and starts to unbuckle his pants quickly. "Hurry I only have 15 minutes, take your clothes off" moments later all you can hear are you moans and KJ pounding the fuck out of you.

Well I hope you enjoyed the story. I am currently taking suggestions for the next 5 guys for book 2. I going to try my best post the next four (Cole, Ross, Shawn and Rudy) as quick as possible. Thanks for reading and have a great day!