Rudy Pankow

SMUT WARNING

You are on the vacation of a lifetime. You've been dating your boyfriend Rudy for a while now and he decided that it was time he took you on vacation. At the moment you're sitting on a beach looking out into the ocean. You feel the nice wind touch your skin it gives you a warm feeling. It's currently 6 in the morning and you decided to get up and enjoy the sunrise.
"You enjoying the beach" Rudy said as he sneaks up behind you. He sits next to you and gives you a long kiss in your cheek.
"It's beautiful babe" You look at him, he's wearing nothing but his shorts. His abs glowing in the sun makes you want to bend over and kiss them.
"Took me a fortune to rent this place for the weekend but anything for me baby boy."
You then look at his pecks and you get an instant flashback.

You see yourself on top of Rudy, you see Rudy jerking you off followed by your cum squirting all over his abs.

"(Y/N), Hey"
You snap out of your thoughts and back into the real world.
"Hey dude you okay?" You realize your eyes have moved from his abs down to his crotch.
"Oh shit sorry I started to wander off and-"
"Shhhhh" he puts his finger on your lips. He bites his lip and moves closer to your face.
"I know what you want"
"What do you mean?" You say teasingly.
"You want me to stick something inside you, don't you" his hot breath on your face turns you in even more.
"Well you guess correctly and I want every inch  inside me"
You start to make out with him.
After a while you both get up and go over a more comfortable grassy area. Rudy sits down and spreads his legs open for you.
"Make sure you suck it well"
You bend over and pull down his shorts and take them off you the pull down his boxers his erect penis jumps out.
You play his his dick.
You start by grabbing his balls and feeling them, you move up. His slowly rub his dick feeling every inch of his 8 inch long penis. You start to poke at the head. He moans a little. You open your mouth in it goes. Rudy jumps a bit. You start to suck. You bob your head up and down as you suck his penis.
"Fuck your good" he says
You go a little faster
"Ah shit" he moans
You suck him off for about 10 minutes. Taking breaks to kiss him then continue.
"Ok that's enough" he says

He flips you over and pulls down your pants and shirt. While he does this you see his large penis hang and your exited to have it enter you. He bends down and kisses you.
He grabs your ass and starts to open it. You feel him spit inside you. He puts two fingers together and stuffs it in there.
You let a loud moan as he slowly fingers you.
He pulls his fingers out and slaps his dick on your ass and gives you a lust filled smirk. You feel his tip start to enter you. Then the whole head is inside.
You start to breathe hard. Two inches are now in, three, four, five. He's going in slowly. You moan with every single inch that enters your anus. Six, seven.
"Fuck, Rudy"
"Ah shit baby your so fuckin tight" he scrunches his face up and moans as he goes in you. After a while both of you feel like your ready. He starts to make love to you. You let out loud moans and you feel your ass getting destroyed by your boyfriend. His balls slapping on your ass.
"Yeah daddy just like that, fuck"
"You like that don't you my little slut"
You moan louder as he starts to go harder.
"Fuck Rudy I love it"
"Yeah you like it when daddy goes faster"
"Yeah, oh fuck" you wrap your arms around him.
"You like it when daddy breeds you don't you, huh, yeah you like that"
You moan louder and louder.
"Daddy I'm about to, oh fuck"
"Yeah cum for daddy. Come on!"
He grabs your dick and starts to jerk you. You feel the cum racing to leave leave your dick.
"Cum for me baby, Cum!"
This is is turning Rudy on even more that he starts to pound you harder.
Tears start to roll down your eyes as he shoves that final inch inside you.
"Daddy fuck me"
Cum starts to fly out your dick. Rudy catches some in his mouth.
"My turn baby"
He goes harder in you
"Fuck daddy!" You scream
"Yeah you fucking like that, fuck I feel it coming, keep talking to make daddy cum"
"Daddy I want you to fill me with your warm milk."
"Aww shit" Rudy fills your insides with his cum. He throws his head back,  smiles and let's out a loud fuck yeah as he fills your insides.
He pulls out and lays next to you.
"Fuck (Y/N), that was amazing"
You lay there as Rudy's reward spills out of your ass. There is some cum dripping down his dick.
You get up and lick the cum off.
"Oh shit, stop" he says but you keep going. He grabs your head and slams it deep into your mouth then out.
You lay back down next to him.
"I really liked that" he says
He gets up and picks up both your clothes along with you. He carries you over to the little cabin and you go shower. In the shower you can't stop making out. Afterwards you both get in bed, still butt naked and cuddle while you watch TV and make out while feeling each other's bodies. You both eventually fall asleep holding each other. You wake up to something on your dick. You look at the clock, 11pm. It's pitch dark outside. You remember why you woke up and look down. Rudy's mouth his deep in your erect penis. He looks up at you and winks. You give out little moans to satisfy him. 30 minutes later your riding him again but this time it's 10x better.

I hope you enjoyed the story :)
Only Cole and Shawn are left!
I am taking request for the next 5 guys.
Thanks and have a great day! :)