Ross Lynch

SMUT WARNING

You are at your friends party and your participating in a sing along. The music is blasting everyone around you is having a good time along with you. After a while of singing and partying you decide to take a break with your friend Josh.
"Yo (Y/N) this party's crazy" Josh tells you.
"Yeah it is" you say. You both go get some punch. After filling your cups and chugging the drink down Josh goes back to the dance circle while you take a seat in the couch. You look out into the crowd of people, it seems like everyone is here. That's when you see him Ross Lynch, the guy that you have had a crush on since the first grade. He looks so cute and hot in his leather jacket and black sun glasses. He's talking to his friends when one of them notices you looking at him. You quickly look away and try to ignore them. You quickly pull out your phone and open your moms contact incase you need to quickly call her. You can feel their eyes looking at you, you just know they're saying something about you. "Time get out of this hell hole" you think to your self. As your about to click that call button the most amazing thing happens he actually sits next to you.

"Hey aren't you (Y/N)?" Ross says
Improv your own line
"Yeah, I remember you from elementary, we never really talked much haven't we" He said you can tell he's had a little to many drinks.
"No we haven't" you said in a sort of nervous voice.
"We should get to know each other better" He said as he got close to your face.
You  push him away knowing that other might be looking
"What, cmon who cares if they're looking" he said
You look around the room and see some people looking at you and whispering. But you really wanted that kiss and you're starting to regret pushing him away.
"If you want to finish this I'll be waiting in my car, cutie" Ross whispers in your ear. He gets up and walks away. "Did ROSS just call me cutie" you think this warms you.

You sit there for a while thinking about what Ross said. Could it just be a joke or is he being serious. Anyway you decide it's maybe time to leave. As you walk out you see Ross's car. "You know what screw it who cares what they say" you tell yourself. You walk over to the car and knock on the window. Ross notices you and opens the door, you get in.

As soon as you close the door he jumps on you quickly making out with you. Your taken by surprise but you decide to go along with it. You put your hand  on his back and the other on his head. You feel his big hand touch your crotch and he squeezes it. After a while
"You don't know how long I've been waiting to kiss you" he tells you he doesn't  sound like he's drunk anymore.
"Wait aren't y-"
"No, people don't take you seriously when your drunk, and I want to be alone with you"
He goes back into you. You two make out for a while.
"Let's take to my bed shall we" He says with lust in his voice.
He turns on his car and you both drive away.

10 minutes later

Your both at Ross' bedroom door making out like crazy. He opens the door and you both walk in still kissing. He throw you onto his bed and he climbs on. You see the the guy you've liked for a long time tower over you. He looks like he's ready to mate. You notice his erection sticking on the side of his pants.
"I see what your looking at" he says as he bends down to give you a kiss. He picks you up and flips you over. Now he's on the bed and you're on top of him.
"I want you to suck it as best as you can" he says as he unbuckles his pants, he starts kissing you. You hear his zipper go down and that's when you feel lit. His boner springs up as he pulls his underwear down it touches your stomach. You scoot down so his penis  is in your face. His penis goes into your mouth. It feels so good. You start to suck his dick.
"Ah fuck (Y/N) your so good" When he says this it hits you hard your finally doing what you've always wanted to do. Ever since you watched your first porn video you've always wanted to try it with Ross. Your snapped out of your thought because estoy feel him push your head in deeper. You look up at him and notice that he took his jacket and shirt off.
"Fuck fuck stop I'm gonna cum before the fun starts" he says. You take his dick out of your mouth with some pre cum inside. He takes off your clothes while dirty talking you. He picks you up by your ass and starts to stick it in you. You moan loudly with every inch. It's hurts but Ross makes sure your comfortable before the starts. Once you feel like your ready he starts to fuck you.
You moan loudly with delight as he rams you. You moan louder and louder as Ross goes deeper in you.
You put both your hands on his abs and he places his hands in your ass so it's easier for him to pound you.
"Ah Ross fuck me" you moan loudly.
His head is in the pillow, his hair moving faster and faster with every thrust.
The bed squeaks
"You like that don't you, you little shit" he says.
"Faster daddy faster" you moan
Ross increases his speed. Your moans are so loud that you can't hear the squeaks of the bed anymore. With a surprise your cum starts to spill onto his sex lines.
"Yeah cum on me" He says with pleasure. You moan loudly as more cum squirts from you.
He pull out of you and places your hands on his penis.
"Make me cum daddy make me cum"
You start to jerk him off fast
"Fuck yeah just like that, ahh fuck, shit I'm gonna I'm gonna-"
Ross's cum squirts all over you he lets out a loud fuck as he finishes.
You both lay down next to each other cum all over your bodies, satisfied and breathing hard.
"Fuck I've always wanted to pound you like that" he tells you as he hold your hand and kisses it.
"But you never even talked to me"
"I know, I just to shy to even talk to you"
"Anyways we should make love again sometime"
"We should"

Anyways thanks for reading. Sorry if it sounded a bit rushed. But thanks for reading. Part 3 will be up soon :)