Chapter One; On The Indies (last match)

Third Person POV.

Tonight was a big night for Mercedes KV. If she had won this match on the Indies, she would get to opportunity to go to WWE's NXT. She got ready by putting on her regular old wrestling gear which was yellow and purple short tights with the words "Mercedes" imprinted on the butt area.

Her long, brown, luscious hair was naturally curled and she added water to it to make it more damp. Mercedes wore a black sports bra under her very revealing top which was the same color as her bottoms, just with the words "KV" imprinted on it. "I'm off to the Indies, mama!" the youngin called out to her mom as she walked out the door.

"Stay safe!" her mom replied.

the indies

"This suggested match is a battle of the sexes, scheduled for one fall! Making her way to the ring, weighing in at 114 pounds, Mercedes KV!" Mercedes made her way to the worn-down ring which was placed in a gym/cafeteria. She got in the ring as her theme song played very faintly.

To her surprise, her ex-boyfriend Mikaze made his way to the ring. They were still on good terms, in fact, Mikaze is the one who makes her gears! He got in the ring and sure enough, the bell ringed. The two circled eachother and then he started showing off his man parts.

"One feel and I'll let you win, huh?" Mikaze offered. Mercedes was steaming red. "You know what, you ain't nothing Mikaze! And them shoes you got on ugly too!" she responded back as the crowd of less than 1,000 people shared ooh's and ah's. The two locked up and got out of it quickly.

It was like she was fighting herself, they countered each others moves so easily. Mercedes gave Mikaze vicious chops to the chest and he rolled out to catch a breather. She was desperate to win this match so she could head to WWE. As soon as the boy was caught off guard, Mercedes preformed a Tope Con Hiro off the top rope.

Mikaze's head bounced off of the steel barricade and it looked as if he was knocked out cold. The girl rolled him back inside the ring and went for a pin.

"One! Two! Thr-" the ref counted, but Mikaze kicked out last minute. "One, two, three, ref c'mon! Do your job you idiot!" as Mercedes and the referee were arguing, Mikaze took that as his advantage and rolled her up. "One! Two!" Mercedes kicked out. They started exchanging punches and slaps, but Mercedes had enough.

She wrapped his arms around his own neck and preformed a neckbreaker as she went for a pin. "One! Two! Three!" the referee counted as Mercedes rose up. "Here is your winner, Mercedes KV!" the announcer spoke. The whole cafeteria was ecstatic, but many were sad they would no longer see Mercedes on the Indies.

"I can finally fulfill my dreams!" the girl whispered to herself.