Chapter Five; Storyline

Sasha's POV

And.... winner of worst news award goes to me! You're probably confused, so let me walk you through it.

So I was in catering grabbing a bite to eat when Stephanie approached me. I was expecting her to yell at me because of what happened with Summer a week ago, but she just told me to go into her office. When I entered I took a seat and she started explaining what was going on.

"Me and Hunter have been doing some thinking... and we have decided to let you be in a love storyline with Seth." Stephanie explained. "Seth?! Rollins?!" I shouted with a loud groan. "Oh, quit your whining, it'll be fine." she scoffed.

"Fine? I absolutely hate that guy with every bone in my body!" I said. "Whatever, if you don't like it you can drop the storyline." she explained which made me more calm. "Thanks." I muttered as I stormed out her office.

So now I have to be in a love storyline with my enemy.

Seth's POV

I was getting ready for my match against Big E when Sasha approached me. I thought she wanted nothing to do with me because of the lies Roman had told me. "Hi." I said, but that was all I could say because I was intimidated by her presence. "Hey, lover boy." she said with a smile.

"So, we have to do a love storyline. Steph told me if I didn't like the storyline then we could drop it." Sasha explained, handing me a couple of papers which I was assuming were scripts. "So how does it start?" I asked.

"After your match with Big E, when you win he'll start attacking you, but then I come in and distract him, allowing you to give him the Falcon Arrow." she said. "Sounds good, see you." I said as she gave me a quick fist bump and watched me as I walked into gorilla.

Sasha's POV

I had just got done with my match against Bayley, she had won by a surprise roll-up. Since I was still in my gear and I had my makeup on, I decided to straighten my hair. I don't know why, but I wanted to look my best for Seth when I walked out there.

Anyways, Kayla straightened my hair and I was set to go in my ring gear.

I watched as Seth was being attacked by Big E, but my music played which meant I had to go out there

Had a dream I
Hadn't made it
There's nothing draggin' down me (yeah)
Cause a girl gon' push em all out the wayyyy

I did my signature hip sway and got in the ring. Since Big E had my respect, and I had his, we just had a stare down until I slapped him, making him turn Seth's way and allowing him to hit the Falcon Arrow.

Seth just stared at me looking shocked, confused, and surprised all at the same time as if he didn't know I was going out there. I held my NXT Women's Championship up in the air as the audience praised me.

BACKSTAGE

"Hey, nice match." I said to Seth as I tried to catch up to him. "Thanks?" he said, confused. "Hey, I'm just trying to be nice." I rolled my eyes.

"Remember when you told me that I'm a nobody?" Seth snapped. "Yeah, I don't need your pity. Back off, okay? This storyline, means nothing to me."