Chapter Two; Signed To NXT

AUTHORS NOTE: if its mercedes POV she calls people by their real names and if its sasha's POV she calls people by their in ring name

Third Person POV.

"Eek! Mom, do you get how big this is?! I'm getting signed to WWE!" Mercedes squealed as she got ready putting on perfume and curling her hair. "I get it, baby. I just want you to be safe, okay?" her mom kissed her on the forehead. "I will, mama. But I need an in-ring name instead of Mercedes KV." she said.

"Well, your Aunt Lola calls you Sasha and you have a lot of money in your bank account, you could be Sasha Banks!" Mercedes' mother brainstormed. "Great idea, mama! So now, do I be a good guy or a bad guy?" the girl paced around in her room, wasting time.

"Calm down, Cedes. Don't overthink it. Maybe just be a good guy and see where it leads you?" her mom suggested. "Yeah, thanks mom. I might not be home until midnight so try not to miss me too much!" she walked out, blowing a kiss. "Bye Cedes!"

NXT Arena

Mercedes let out a long, loud, nervous breath as she stepped into the arena. There were loads of amazing and well-known superstars there but she knew she wasnt there for them. "Hey, Hunter! Could you lead me to Stephanie's office?" she asked the WWE general manager. "Hey, you're Mercedes right? Sure thing, come this way." he answered.

Stephanie's Office

"Knock, knock!" Mercedes crept into Stephanie's office nervously yet excitedly. "Ah, Mercedes! Come on in, sweetheart." Stephanie said, warmly yet comforting. "So, how are you today, young lady?" she smiled. "Well, I'm good. Kind of nervous." Mercedes chuckled.

"Oh, don't be honey! Everything's gonna be fine." the older one assured her. "Anyway, enough lollygagging, we're here about your contract. Now, I've seen some of your matches on the Indies. Not gonna lie you have some serious skill and great potential. So with great honor, I'm giving you a WWE contract and signing you to NXT. You have 48 hours to think about your decision," Stephanie explained.

"I don't even have to think about it! Yes, I want to be signed to NXT!" Mercedes exclaimed in excitement. "Alright, then it's settled! Tomorrow you will make your debut match in NXT against Summer Rae." Stephanie said. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" she got up to hug Stephanie and Stephanie hugged her back. "I have faith in you, Sasha." Stephanie winked as Mercedes nodded and walked out.

Sasha Banks Debut Match in NXT

Sasha's POV

I was in NXT backstage, warming up for my debut match when Mikaze came up to me and congratulated me. I was kind of startled, but happy nonetheless. "Hey! When did you come here?" I asked in confusion. "Well, when I heard you were coming to NXT I wanted to be your personal seamstress for your gear!" Mikaze explained.

"Oh, thank you." I thanked him. "So, what do ya got?" I asked. "It's just your Indies gear but instead of "Mercedes" imprinted on it I put Sasha in diamonds." he answered, showing me the yellow and black shining attire. "Wow, it's amazing! Thank you." I thanked him again and smiled.

" I thanked him again and smiled

"No problem. Go out there and make me proud!" he hugged me. "I will, bye Sarath!" I waved him off. (A/N: Sarath is Mikaze's real name)

The tech guy gave me a thumbs up and I knew it was my sign to go out there. As my low hip-hop music played, I went out and earned faint cheers from the crowd. I smacked some fans hands and went inside the ring. Summer came out and did her entrance and got in the ring as the bell rang.

We locked up and I threw her to the ropes. She ran to the ropes and preformed a Crossbody to me and covered me for a pin. "One! Two!" the ref counted as I kicked out. Summer threw a tantrum and took it as my chance. I whipped her into the corner and started stomping a mudhole in her stomach.

I stopped and started serving her brutal chops and punches. As soon as she fell down I got her up and preformed the Cross-Armed Neckbreaker, also now known as the Bankrupt. I went for the pin and got the win, easily. The referee rose my hand up as I held my neck.

In Mercedes' Car

Mercedes' POV.

I got in my car and went home after a long day. Tomorrow, my whole world would change upside down.