Mycroft: Seduction Skills

LOL I had fun writing this. Enjoy.

~

You wanted it. You needed it. Your body itched for it. You thought of it in your mouth, how it felt to hold it there and suck on it. And the one person who could give it to you, who you actually wanted it from, refused.

"But Mycroft," you whined, crossing your arms and making a pouty face. "I've been good all day!"

"No," he said, like he wasn't even giving it a second thought.

"Please please please please please," you whined, walking over to him and tugging on his tie. He sat at his big oak desk, papers splayed out in front of him. The whole country was falling apart, because of COVID, and he had been stressed out of his mind for the last week. But there was one thing on your mind. Even you had lost your job, and thought you were upset and constantly job searching, today you only wanted one thing. It would take away the stress, yours and his both.

"(Y/n)," Mycroft groaned as you leaned forward from where you sat on his desk and held onto his tie, pulling him up to kiss you. "We are in my office and you know anyone can walk in unannounced." He glanced at you disapprovingly as he shuffled his papers and looked over them. His cheeks were red from the little bit of tongue you had slipped in.

"But you know they won't, because you're the boss," you whispered in his ear, kissing the lobe and breathing heavily. His body went rigid as you planted little kisses around his face, but eventually he began to loosen up. When you went to kiss the top of his nose, a small smirk appeared on his face. "So is that a yes?" you purred.

He cleared his throat and straightened up again. "No," he replied sternly. "Not a chance. Nice try though."

You groaned and leapt off his desk and went to go sit in a chair on the other side. As you faced him, you watched his eyes pore over the documents. He knew you were watching, but he refused to look up. You glanced down and noticed his freshly shined shoes under the desk. Just to be annoying, and because you wanted his attention, you started playing footsie with him. "(Y/n)," he groaned in a warning voice. 

"Give me what I want and I'll stop bothering you," you said.

"No, then you'll just want it more," he argued back.

A voice came from the door: "Hello brother dear. And hello person who is not my sister-in-law and probably won't be for quite some time because Mycroft has commitment issues." Ah, thank you for the reminder Sherlock, you thought to yourself, watching him waltz in and take off his mask.

"Sherlock," acknowledged Mycroft, not even glancing up from his work. Suddenly an idea came to your mind.

"Hello Sherlock," you said, standing up from your chair and facing the curly haired man. "I think you have something I want?" You waltzed over to him, making your eyes big and your lips plump, hoping he would take the bait.

He raised his eyebrow, a smirk approaching on his lips. "I think I do," he replied. "But what's wrong with Mycroft's? Are mine better?"

You winked at him at licked your lips in desire. You leaned in close and whispered, "Give me what I want and I'll let you know who's is better."

Sherlock leaned away from you, his eyes wide. You watched his Adam's apple bob as he swallowed, glancing over your shoulder to Mycroft. "Are we talking about the same thing still?" he whispered.

You smiled at him cheekily. "I think you know what I'm talking about," you said, just loud enough for Mycroft to hear. You looked Sherlock up and down—from the curly crown of his head, to his sword like cheekbones, down to his tight pants and slightly dirty shoes. Something bulged out of his pocket, and you smiled up at him with a knowing look: so he did have it.

"That's it. You win! Here it is," said Mycroft from behind you. He took out a pack of cigarettes and through them on his desk towards you. "Now get away from my brother. I think you broke him." 

You ran like a rabid animal towards the pack on the desk, snatching up a cig holding it up to your nose to smell. Oh how you missed the smell. "Anyone got a light?" you asked. Mycroft was ignoring you, obviously upset that you gave up on your goal to stop smoking. Also probably upset that you made his brother think that you wanted to have sex with him. "Sherlock?" you asked, looking back towards him. His eyes were glazed over and he stared into a void straight ahead, mouth slightly ajar. But nevertheless, he reached into his pants pocket and pulled out a lighter, handing it to you. 

"You knew I was talking about cigarettes, right?" you teased, talking to Sherlock and chuckling to yourself as you lit up and took in a puff of smoke. Mycroft went to open a window, then walked over to Sherlock, motioning you to help move him into the chair by his desk. After you both sat him down, Mycroft resumed his place at his desk. Sherlock looked like he was beginning to defrost—blinking his eyes, and opening and closing his mouth. He looked everywhere around the room besides at you.

Mycroft looked away from his brother for a moment, addressing you: "I have to admit, (Y/n), while your deduction skills are minimal, your seduction skills are quite exceptional. It seems you have enticed even the most brilliant Sherlock Holmes. Surely he should've known you only wanted cigarettes."

"I guess not. Perhaps the art of seduction is stronger than the art of deduction," you teased, laughing as you watched Sherlock's cheeks redden.

A/N

I know this doesn't have a lot to do with COVID but this story started somewhere and ended up completely different, so let's just roll with it!!!!!!

I wish I could write all the time. I miss doing that. *sigh*

I hope you all are well! Stay safe and sanitary and sane. 

Momma loves ya! 

P.S. I love playing "Among Us" in my limited freetime!! So much fun.

Random: Fav TikTok song or dance? I don't have a TikTok but people show videos to me all the time, and sometimes I watch them on Instagram.

"There's a time and place for everything, and I believe it's called fanfiction."

- Josh Whedon