chap13

Seal it with a kiss: Prince Harry's love revealed!

Seven weeks ago, Prince Harry of Wales put an end to speculation with a proud, 'Yes, I'm gay.' Now he seems to have confirmed rumours that he is dating male friend Louis Troy Austin - the two of them were spotted kissing earlier this morning in central London.

The pair looked to be quite smitten with one another, all smiles as they were sharing an intimate moment on the Millenium Bridge. Casual in black, skinny jeans and a patterned shirt, the 25-year-old Prince appeared relaxed and happy. Louis was dressed equally easy-going, combining jeans and Converse trainers with a simple white t-shirt. An eyewitness described their interaction as 'doting'. 'They stayed close the entire time I saw them and had eyes only for each other.'

27-year-old Louis made a recent splash in British media with his intriguing story of falling from a noble background due to his sexuality. Leaving home at 17, he rose from a street kid to the face of a team that is called upon in times of crisis by those who can afford their services. 'They're the best,' an insider told us. 'If I was facing a scandal, I'd definitely choose them to fix the problem.'

In this capacity, Austin handled the Prince's coming-out in June - and if the pictures are any indication, it was the beginning of more than just a beautiful friendship! 'It's like a twist of fate,' another source close to the Prince mentioned. 'They could have crossed paths at Eton, but with [Louis] two years older and in a different house, it never really happened. When they met here in London, it was a second chance, and they took it.'

While the Royal Family has yet to make an official statement, these pictures speak for themselves. Prince Harry is scheduled to visit the Commonwealth First World War Commemoration in Glasgow on Monday, and if Louis accompanies him to the ceremony, it is as good as a confirmation. 

<strong style="border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; list-style: none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">

Comments (237) — Page 1/24

starsandmoon: Well they do look happy. Good for them!

anon: fags
notyourcrowd: oh no, trade down. malik is much hotter.
tessa-gee: They're cutre 2gether!! WIth what Louis' been through I'm so happy for them!
starsandmoon: @notyourcrowd: Malik is dating some other guy. Also tastes differ, and Louis is quite beautiful imho. He and Prince Harry make a gorgeous couple. As long as they're happy...
gonewithdawind: disgusting. two blokes all over each other not what i want to see when i open my newspage
anon: Should HRH really date a tramp?
kevinmay: They do look happy. And he's from a noble household, so it's not like he'll embarrass us at a banquet because he uses the wrong fork.
anon: gotta respect how Austin made his way. Here's hoping he isn't just using Harry!
trojanhorse: I like it! Lets be glad our Prince is dating someone like Louis instead of browsing the club scene

--

<strong style="border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-style: inherit; font-family: inherit; vertical-align: baseline; list-style: none; margin: 0px; padding: 0px;">II. August

Louis' heart rate eased marginally as soon as he stumbled out into the grey morning light, leaving behind the darkness of the tube station. He'd hopped out of the train just as the doors had been about to close, and as far as he could tell, the group which had gathered around him had been too surprised to follow.

Fuck.

While he'd been warned about taking the tube, the security briefing with Harry's people had been long and detailed, and Louis had dismissed half of what they'd said as them covering their arses. Well. Turned out the bit about public transport had been justified.