PERFECTION - Drama Lives At Home

Princess Imani West

"Come to G mama" Mum said taking Jasmine from my arms. 

I smiled as she took the car seat from me and entered the house more. I noticed Ro, Raymond and Rj talking.

"Here, you two be careful please" Ro said handing Rj money.

"Hi auntie Princess" Ray said hugging me.

"Hi baby"

Rj came giving me a bear hug.

"Where you 2 going?" I asked being nosy.

"Basketball, don't wait up" Rj said.

I smiled watching the two leave, leaving me and Ro alone.

"Where's my pretty niecyy?" Ro asked pouring some orange juice.

"Somewhere with mum" I said while peeling a orange.

"Talk to me" Ro said looking over at me. "Its been a month now since you given birth to baby girl"

I frowned.

"I know and its been a month since I've spoken to her dad" 

She frowned. 

"Sis..."

"Ro, It just hurts so bad" I said before wiping my eyes. "He suppose to be my protector, I never once thought he would do me like this, he cheated on me then act as if nothing happened all while I was heavily pregnant...how could he?" 

She remained silent allowing me to vent.

"I love him so much and of course I want it to work out but right now I need space, he's sent me money and mum said he's been round here to see Jas but I honestly don't want to see hi---"

"---Yeah bro I hear that" I heard King say.

My heart started racing knowing he was going to be with him. 

"Can we just go the garden please" I mumbled wiping my face completely before getting up.

We headed to the garden where Dad had Jas in his arms feeding her and mum was cooking on the bbq.

"Wow, how roles have been reversed" I joked causing Ro and Mum to laugh.

"Yeah yeah I just wanted more time with my grand baby" Dad said waving us off.

"Yeah okay dad" I said still smiling.

"Sup family" King hollered walked in with Jay, Reign, Kyra, Riley, Ej, Ella and Nailah.

Everyone started doing their own mingling, more family piled in till all of us where here. Mum and Dad think their so slick hosting this. I wasn't really feeling it so I was currently in the kitchen making Jas a fresh bottle.

"Imani..."

My stomach erupted with butterflies just at the sound of his voice. Its been a whole month. I remained quiet and continued making my baby's bottle.

"Princess man its been a month"

"Okay and?" I said calmly turning around and shaking the bottle.

"Common man, I wanna come home to you and my baby girl"

"You should have thought about that before you flat out cheated on me....the same day we had Jas....you know how hard that day is for me, one half of me is happy, because my baby girl was born but the other half is hurt and disappointed, what am I suppose to tell my fans?"

He shook his head.

"I'm still here, we ain't over"

"There's no need to continue this conversation" I said still calm.