PERFECTION - Fuck You !

Reign Carter West 

"I like you Reign..." 

I starred dead in her eyes. Who would've thought.

"You do huh?" I teased before finishing my sandwich. 

"Reign stop playing with me, you knew I had a crush on you but you was still...with your baby mama" She said slightly rolling her eyes. 

I chuckled. I loved seeing this fiery side. 

"Yeah and now I'm not..."

"Reign...seriously you been single for 5 months now...when you gonna stop playing with me?"

I smirked now.

"I'm not playing with you Faith, but you know how mad it would seem that I'm messing with someone from work"

She slightly pouted.

"Who cares? I sure don't and everyone at work already thinks we got something going on"

I sighed now. 

"I like you Faith" 

Which was true, I did. When I first started working here Faith had caught my eye, but we kept it friendly, espically since I was still with Chantelle, and the truth was I was ready to move on, but the problem was we still don't know if that baby is mine and I really don't want no one judging me.

"But..." She said sadly.

"There's no buts, I wanna start something with you but in order to do that I gotta remain honest about some things"

She sipped on her lemonade then looked me dead in my eyes.

"Try me..."

"Chantelle is pregnant and I still don't know if its mine or not" I said quickly.

Her eyes remain on mine and her composure never changed as if she was stuck. I placed my hand on top of hers causing her to pull completely back and look away.

"Common Faith...say something to me" 

She licked over her bottom lip before sucking onto it putting her attention back on me, a smile gracefully dancing on her face again.

"Is that it?"

I raised my eyebrow in shock.

"What do you mean?"

"Reign...you really had me there, I thought you was gonna tell me you gay" She said before laughing causing me to chuckle along with her.

"So your not mad?"

"Mad?" She waved her hands. "I would be a immature bitch if I was to be mad, at the end of the day that was before me, okay she might have another one of your babies but so? I gotta trust now that if we taking this friendship further that its only co-parenting you would be doing"

"I'm not a cheat" I said simply.

"Then we good here" She said before standing up.

I followed suit watching as she took both our rubbish and threw it away. 

"What's your plans now?" She said picking up her bag and phone. 

I could see the lust forming in her eyes. I looked at the time seeing I still had 2 hours before I had to get the kids from their after school clubs.

"I got some time to spare" I said licking over my bottom lip.

She smirked now.

"Good, follow behind"