Chapter 1

'Why-why did it come to this' There I was, standing on the edge of the school roof.

'I'm gonna do it!' I could feel my foot lift off the ledge into the open air, then, I jumped.

All I could feel was the air flowing around me, and like in the movies, my life flashed before my eyes. All I saw was Kacchan bullying me, telling me to die and that I was worthless. We used to be friends but he changed when we turned 12, he started to ignore me and when he wouldn't he would degrade me, we were 14 now.

The wind continued to be all I felt until large arms wrapped around me, it felt like I was hit by a truck. Opening my eyes to see All Might the top hero, my hero. That's when the pain caused me to blackout.

Bakugou POV

'Shit! I didn't mean to take it this far!' My footsteps rag throughout the hospital hallway as I speed-walked to Deku's room. I burst open the door to see Deku laying there unconscious there on the bed, Inko holding his hand then turning to look at me. The sweet Inko I've always known was gone, replaced with pure anger. You see, Inko is a beta, but, beta's can be just as scary as Alphas when their young are hurt.

"Katsuki!" Here it is, "I can't believe this! Why did you push him so far?" Inko asked, desperate.

"It wasn't supposed to turn into this," I said, tears welling in my eyes.

"He's an omega you know, Alphas like you are supposed to protect him." Despair was present in her soft voice.

I was shocked, I really am an idiot, he's an omega.

"Dammit. Why didn't he tell me?" Tears were now streaming down my face.

"You didn't know? Alphas always know omegas when the- You're an omega too, aren't you?"

I didn't know how to respond, I simply nodded.

"Oh Kat, come here." She said, much more calm now.

I slowly walked over to Inko and was immediately embraced in a tight hug. "It's ok Kat, I have you now. Let it all out," She said, continuing to whisper soothing things in my ears.

I sobbed, holding on to her like she was the only thing keeping me up. I couldn't believe that I pushed away my best friend- my brother because I was jealous of something that he never was. We could have avoided all of this if my dumbass would have just talked to him. 'Why am I so stupid?'

I stood there for what felt like hours crying into Inko's arms. I started to calm down and she led me over to the chair she was previously sitting in. "Sit here and sleep a bit, Kat. I'll be back," She whispered.

Not having enough energy to fight back, I listened slumping down into the seat and almost instantly falling asleep.

I slowly woke up hearing hushed voices somewhere off in the corner of the room. I squinted, waiting for my eyes to become adjusted to the light before seeing my mother and Inko.

"Mom?" I questioned, my voice heavy with sleep.

"Oh, Katsuki, come here a minute," She said, motioning for me to come to her.

I nod and walk with her out of the hospital room where she starts yelling at me. "Are you serious Katsuki? Your friend could have died because of your dumbass! You really are an idiot. Why would you even do that?" She yelled and slapped me on the back of the head.

I stayed silent while she ranted, agreeing with everything she said. 'I'm an idiot. She's right, there is something wrong with me.' I thought.

After a while she stopped and told me to go back into the room while she goes and gets food for her, Inko, and I.

I nodded and walked into the room and over to Inko. "Hey, honey,' She said softly, pulling me into a hug.

I softly hugged her back, looking over her shoulder at Deku. I noticed that his arm started moving and pulled away from her and walked over to him.

Slowly, he started to wake up. "Mom? W-where am I?" He asked, looking around. He stopped when he saw me.

"Hey Deku," I said softly. "You're in the hospital."

He seemed to remember what had happened and turned his head, tears falling down his cheeks.

"D- Izu, I wanted to tell you I'm sorry. I really am. I should have never said any of that to you. I was jealous because I thought that you became an Alpha while I was an Omega. I really am sorry. I can't tell you how sorry I am. I understand if you hate me - I would if I were you. I don't think that I could ever make it up to you but I will try. I'm really, really-"

"Kacchan," He said, cutting me off. "I forgive you. I can tell that you're really sorry and I forgive you. But, you said you are an Omega? I- how? You seem so much like an Alpha I would never have guessed."

"How can you just forgive me like that?" I yelled, tears coming to my eyes. "I caused you to want to kill yourself. How can you just forgive me?" I asked, confused.

"Because, you're my best friend. I thought that I did something wrong when you started hating me. I'm just relieved that I was wrong," He said, crying more.

I looked at him dumbfounded, tears falling down my face. I leaned down and hugged him, sobbing into his shoulder. He hesitantly hugged me back, crying as well.

I pulled back when I heard the door open. I looked behind me and saw my mom walk in with All Might! I quickly stood up straight and whipped my face off. My hero was standing here in the same room as me! I couldn't believe it!

"Ahh, young Midoriya! You're awake I see," He beamed and walked over to us. "And you are?" He said looking at me.

"I-I uh. I'm Katsuki Bakugou," I stuttered.

"Nice to meet you, young Bakugou," He said before turning back to Deku. "I'm sorry about the injuries I gave you, but it was either that or let you..." He trailed off. "Anyways, why would you even do something like that?" He questioned.

"I-I-It doesn't matter now m-mister All Might, sir," Deku stuttered. I smirked to myself thinking he looked like an anime character with how big his eyes got.

"Well it seems like you've worked it out," He said before coming a bit closer to him and whispered, "I left my cell phone number in that little book of yours. Call me when you get out. There's something I want to talk to you about."

After that the days went by quickly. Me and Deku became closer, he told me that All Might gave him his Quirk (I flipped out when I heard that), I vowed that I would protect him until he found his mate, and we both got into UA. I have a feeling that this year is going to be insane.

Made by @mads1233 and me together!

Pidge out. *~*