Chapter 2

3rd Person POV

"Hey Kacchan?" Deku asked one day while they were laying in his nest.

"What's up," He huffed in response.

"What does your soul mark look like?" Kacchan lifted his sleeve in response to show a rock on his wrist. "A rock? I wonder what kind of quirk that means," He said, going into one of his mumbling moments.

"Deku, stop, you're mumbling again. You should be resting," Kacchan said trying to calm his best friend while wrapping his arms around him.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. But you should too! It's not just my heat, so lay down and snuggle me!" The green haired boy demanded with a small giggle.

"Your wish is my command, you fluffbutt." He said, wrapping his arms around the other's torso.

"Did you just call me a fluffbutt? Im offended." Izuku said sarcastically.

"What's your mark?" Bakugou asked with a small yawn. Izuku happily put his wrist in Bakugou's face, showing him the fire and ice mark that laid there.

"Fire and ice? Hmpf," He pouted. "Why do they get to have two quirks?"

Izu giggled, nuzzling his head into the blonde's chest. "I don't know."

"Go to sleep, I'm tired," Bakugou said as he once again yawned.

"Okey," Deku whispered, falling asleep, the other soon after.

*Time skip to UA*

"Deku, come on! We are going to be late!" Katsuki yelled as he walked into Inko and Deku's apartment.

"I can't tie my tie," Izuku whined. "Help me?" He begged, looking up at Kacchan with puppy-dog eyes.

"No, grab your stuff and let's go," He yelled, grabbing Deku's bag for him and walking out.

Bakugou POV

We made light conversation as we got onto the train that takes them to UA. As we got off I shoved Deku's bag into his chest. "I'm not going to carry your shit to the class, you can do it yourself. Also, if I say anything that hurts you do know that I don't mean it. I want them to think that I'm an Alpha, ok?" I said, looking ahead at the school.

Deku smiled, "That's fine, Kacchan!" And with that we walked into the school together.

When we walked in there was a bubbly girl there to greet us. "Hello! I'm Ochako Uraraka! Nice to meet you! What's your names?" She asked.

"None of your business extra," I said, shoving her aside.

"Hey just because I'm a beta it doesn't mean I'm any weaker then you!" The girl said.

"I don't care what you are. I'm going to be the number one hero, all of you are just extras," I yelled, pushing past her. Behind me I could hear Izu apologizing on my behalf. 'I'll have to tell him later to not do that,' I thought, making a mental note.

As I sat down and got myself situated, three people came up to me. A pink girl with black and pink eyes ('I'll call her racconeyes'), a blonde boy with a black lightning bolt in it ('He looks dumb, I'll call him dunceface'), and a boy with red, spiky hair ('I'll call him shitty hair'). "What do you want?" I spat.

"We were wondering what your quirk is. Could you show it to us?" Racconeyes said.

I smirked and put my hand near their faces, making tiny explosions causing them to jump. Shitty hair seemed like he was in a trance when he saw it while the other two complimented my quirk, telling me how cool it was. "I know it's awesome, that's why I'm going to be the number one hero!" I say with a proud grin.

"Woah bro, that's awesome! All I can do is this," He says as he hardens his hand. I stared at him for a good minute before Izu burst out laughing. I didn't get it.

"Is that it?" I ask.

"Kacchan can you not tell?" Deku said laughing.

"The fuck are you talking about damn nerd?" I yell at him. All he did was smile and say, "I'll tell you later, you angry pomeranian."

"DEKUUUUUU! " I yelled, how dare he call me that. As I get up he runs away. "Get back here you ass hat!" I yell, chasing him. The people that were talking to me started laughing as I chased him around.

Deku ended up running right into Aizawa as he walked into the classroom. Deku apologized to him before turning around and running into me. "Ah Kacchan, when did you get that close to me? Come on get back to your seat before we get in trouble," Deku said, pushing me to my desk.

I sit down as Aizawa walks to the podium and begins."Today we are going to test our quirks. If you would, follow me to the training room," He said standing up and walking out. Everyone got up and followed him.

In the training room there were rows of dummies and targets. We walked over to them and then Aizawa started talking again, "When I call you go either to the dummy or target - whichever works better for your quirk - and show us what you can do."

After a few people go he calls up Shoto Todoroki. "I refuse to use my fire quirk so I will only use my ice," He said, walking up to a dummy. I look over to Deku with wide eyes only to find him staring back at me. I nodded towards Todoroki and Deku nods in response. 'That's Deku's soulmate,' I think to myself, looking back at the half red-half white boy.

Deku POV

'He's my soulmate!' I think to myself. "I wonder if he will figure out that I'm his mate? What if he doesn't want me? What if he's not even into guys? I saw him with that black haired girl," I mutter.

"Deku! Shut up," Kacchan whisper-shouted at me causing a few people to give us an odd look.

"Sorry," I whispered back.

***Time skip to when they got to Izu's house***

"I can't believe it Kacchan!" I say, flopping down on my bed. "Both of us finding our mate on the same day!"

"The hell you talking about? I didn't find my mate," Kacchan said, sitting down at my desk.

"Yea you did! That red haired boy from class," I said, sitting up to look at him.

"Shitty hair?" He scoffed. "No way."

"Heh, ok," I said, flopping back down onto the bed. "I don't think that I'm going to tell Todoroki that he's my mate.If he wants to be my mate then he'll say something to me," I sigh.

"You sure?" Kacchan asked, concerned.

"Mhmm," I hummed. The rest of the night we avoided talking about our mates.

Written by @mads1233and me!

Pidge out *~*