34+35 ;)

"okay, sophie, jim and i will be gone for a week. please don't do anything stupid and i swear to god if i find out tha-" my mother lectured me before getting cut off from her new husband.

"she'll be fine, dear. besides it should be paul we are telling this to." paul's dad, now my stepfather, reassured her.

after my mum told be for what felt like the 100th time to not have any friends around, both her and jim left for their honeymoon.

once the sound of the car engine faded into the distance, i jumped up from the settee and made my way over to paul's room. i opened his door just to see him sitting, shirtless, strumming his guitar.

i knew it was wrong but, god, i really liked him in a way that step-siblings should never. when i closed the door, his head shot up to see who was there. as he saw that it was me, his face sofened and he smiled.

really, call me crazy, but i could have sworn that he felt the same as i did. he had been giving me all sorts of signs and he was drving me crazy.

"so, they're gone then?" he asked me, not looking away from me.

"yeah, just left."

"well, sit down then." he told me, patting to a spot next to him on his bed. i sat where he told me to, not being able to tear my eyes away from his bear chest.

"darling, eyes are up here," he giggled as i felt my cheeks heat up. "but, you could keep looking if you'd like, i don't mind."

i just looked at him and smirked, this seemed to have started something as he put his guitar down and shuffled closer to me, placing one hand on my upper thigh.

this small gesture made me forget all about the fact that we were step-siblings and concentrate on the fact that paul was genuinely the best looking man i had ever seen.

paul slowly leaned in and began leaving small, delicate kisses along my neck, turning me on massively.

"is this okay?" he whispered into my neck, causing a strange but wonderful sensation to run through me.

i lifted his head up to face mine and kissed him passionately, running my hands across his bare chest. once we separateted i just nodded.

"yes, this is more than okay." i told him. he just kissed me again, although this time more aggressively. within seconds my shirt was off, followed by my bra.

paul paused to look at me.

"soph, you're beautiful."

i blushed and shook my head.

"seriously, love." he told me, before working on my skirt and panties. in a few short minutes we were both naked and making out agressively. without breaking the kiss, he lay me down onto his bed and positioned himself on top of me.

"are you sure this is okay?" he asked me again, before we could go any further.

"yes, please just fuck me." this seemed to be enough for him as before i knew it, he had pushed into me slowly.

i breathed in sharply and wrapped my hands around his neck as i adjusted around him. he waited, looking into my eyes waiting for me to tell him that it was okay for him to go as he drew circles on my back with his fingers.

after a minute or so, i nodded my head and he began moving slowly. i couldn't help but let out moan, it already felt euphoric and we had barley begun.

"oh god, fuck." i moaned out as i felt paul panting into my neck, sucking at it every now and then leaving small marks and stimulating me further.

he began to speed up a little as both of our pleasure continued to increase by the second.

"yea, soph, you feel so good- shit." he groaned as he lifted his head to look at me. his eyes were clouded with pleasure as he sped up once again.

there was nothing that had ever came close to this feeling, the way that he was moving inside of me was like nothing i had ever experienced before.

i couldn't contain myself any longer as i began to moan loudly. i didn't care who heard at this rate and it didn't seem that paul did either as he made no attempt to quieten me, often encouraging me to moan louder for him.

i felt myself reaching my end slowly, as the pleasure almost become too mych to bare.

"fuckkk, paul. yes, yes, yes. harder!" i begged him, desperate to reach my high. he did as i told, now slamming himself into me as he let out small groans.

he was also near his end, fucking me senselessly as he held my waist.

"shitt, you're so tight. you're gonna make me cum, darling!" paul moaned in between breathes and little sounds.

"oh god, i'm gonna cum! fuck yes don't stop!" i told him, only causing him to slam into me even harder. before i could even process what was happening, i exploded all over pauls cock. i arched my back as i rode out my high, unable to make any noise as i scrunched my eyes shut.

after what felt like a lifetime, it was over but paul wasn't slowing down. he continued to slam into me despite me now feeling delicate and vulnerable.

"yes, fuck i'm cumming-" he moaned loudly before he shot his cum inside of me, bringing me back to my euphoric state for a few seconds.

after he was finished, he pulled out and collapsed on top of me, wrapping his hands around me and burying his head in my neck.

we both lay there for a few minutes without saying a word, just breathing heavily whist trying to process what had happened.

after a while, we both fell asleep, wrapped in eachothers arms.

a/n- well it's been a while. anyway hi i'm back now lmao :)