Teardrop's Pirate Adventures (Human AU)

Teardrops P.O.V 

     "Preparing for this took a while", I thought as I wipe sweat off my forehead. "Phew, thank God that was the last box". I quickly run to my parents and say my goodbyes, as I was going to the ship I wave to my parents then got on. As I got on the ship I see one of my friends running towards my ship, it was Gelatin of course. When I quickly run out he gave me a hug and gave me some banana bread and said goodbye (which he totally didn't steal from Bomby).  Now that I can now leave, I go to my ship and sail away for my adventure.

     As the ship is sailing off in the sea I got hungry and went to the room where I left the food and then, TUNK, heard a noise then quickly went to the lower part of the boat, I found Gelatin on the floor.

"Heyyy TD funny seeing you here amiright?"

I shook my head disapprovingly.

No Ones P.O.V

Seeing Gelatin here made Teardrop a bit upset since she wanted to do this adventure by herself, she did'int really mind but was a bit annoyed.

Teardrop's P.O.V

I go grab my whiteboard then write, "Why are you here Gelatin, Should'int you be at your date with Doughnut?!"

"Well yeah I did have to do that, but you forgot your swords and I also really wanted to go with you"

Then I killed him

The End

JK JK

I'm lazy to finish so should I do a part two? Well that took a while I need to do online school but instead, did this so please help, well time to go jump off a cliff 

-Your dear author, Rainy_Readings 

288 words