𝓫𝓪𝓬𝓴𝓰𝓻𝓸𝓾𝓷𝓭 𝓲𝓷𝓯𝓸

So first of all, Welcome!  And thank you so much for deciding to check out my story.  Here's some info on the story:

This is a story about xxxtentacion and ski mask the slump god if you didn't already know.  It takes place in the winter.  I'll have the dates before each chapter.  

In this story, Jahseh and Stoke aren't famous.  In other words, they don't make music.  This is kind of a story about them if they weren't famous and never were.  Just normal you know?

There won't be any smut in this book because I probably would suck booty at writing it and this is more of a laid-back story.  More fluff and stuff like that.

Stokeley and Jahseh have been friends since childhood.  One day, when Jahseh was 17, he came out to his mom as gay.  Stokeley already knew, being Jah's most trusted friend.  He accepted him and proudly stuck by his side.  But his mother didn't.  When Jahseh revealed his big secret, his mom went berserk.  She spazzed out at him and forced him into his room for the rest of the night.  When Jah woke up the next morning, his mother was gone.  Her belongings were nowhere to be seen.  The only thing Jah found was a not so sincere note wishing him a good life.

BTW I have nothing against Cleo, she's a wonderful mother and I adore her but for stories sake, we gotta have this happen.  :')

Jah's also pretty depressed in this story but Stoke gon help him don't worry. 😌🖐

You'll understand as the story goes though.

⚠ WARNINGS ⚠

This book does contain suicidal content.  If you are sensitive to things like that, I will gladly let you know before it shows up in any chapters.

Anyways- thanks for deciding to read and enjoy the book.  (Commenting would mean a lot btw :D)