Your Information

Hewwo,

I am sorry for not posting the next chapter, It's just I've been busy with my school and it's been making me slack off. Meaning it's very facking tiring because time seeming to slow down and all that jazz and shit (sorry not sorry about my language).

I've been basically wanting to take naps after doing my 2nd class which is done at home, aka online, basically. So, to make this up, I'll do 2 chapters whenever I get my energy fixed or what ever, in the mean time in this chapter I'll share a bit of info about you.

Name: (y/n) (your name, incase you forgot, and your last name will be revealed soon, not right now)

Gender: Female

Personality: You tend to be serious most of the time because, well protecting yourself so you basically built a wall (like your heart wise, not literally), If your walls break, you are a kind-hearted person, willing to help those who seemed weak and what-not, you hate people who hurt others you care (that's all I can think of).

Age: 18 (so that you're not only able to date somewhat older men but also able to date Kakashi).

Looks: You have (h/l) (hair length meaning how long it is, incase you forgot), (e/c) (eye color) eyes, you're skinny (not fluffy or super skinny), you have developed your uhhh plumps (almost like Tsunade's, sorry forgot how to spell her name ;-;), and a decent bum.

Tattoos: Only your seal mark which is on your upper back

(verry bottom, to the left).

Tailed beats: Yamamura

About Yamamura: Yamamura is a female, she isn't really a tailed beast, but she is more powerful than Kurama, the Nine tailed beast

About Yamamura: Yamamura is a female, she isn't really a tailed beast, but she is more powerful than Kurama, the Nine tailed beast. She helps you become strong and control her and your powers.

Kekkai Genkai: You have different styles (what I meant is like, fire style, water style,etc) You can make jutsus from different things from another dimension, For example Mha style: Bakugou's quirk, basically something like this. You can also copy another's kekkai genkai (sorry, spelling), you can also transform into other beings from another dimension and creatures like Yamamura, when having clones, you can make clones like human but they poof when dead, and with your summoning jutsu, You can summon Yamamura and she is able to stay out as long as she wishes, you can summon creatures like her and pokemon.

Love Interest: You gained a crush on Kakashi, but I'm gonna make it where some people will have a crush on you but you wouldn't like them back (again sorry).

Family: your only family is Hiruzen, or who you like to call him Grandpa or Gramps, he is your only family.

Last but not least, your Past: Like I put in one of the chapters, Yamamura will explain once she seems you are ready (but that will probably be more in the future), but if she wanted, she can reveal bits of your past.

And that's all, cya.