Chapter 5 (Edited)

Next morning came, and you were prepared and ready for the test. You did eat something and that was cereal, something plain and simple, you also needed to finish it before the expiration date.

At the moment you were with your potential squad members, even though you got here before them, waiting for Kakashi, you were meditating while waiting.

"Kakashi will be here any minute now" Yamamura said, as soon as you opened your eyes to where he would appear, he was right at the spot.

"Morning everyone, ready for your first day?" Kakashi asked, he took a few glances at Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke, when he got to you, he was a little shock, you were smiling at him sheepishly, "I'm prepared sensei" you replied, Kakashi's heart beat a little fast but he ignored it once again.

Naruto and Sakura scolded why he was late and he ended up with an excuse, you just shook your head, "You ready, Yamamura?" you thought she hummed, "I'm ready" She replied, you grinned under your mask.

Kakashi set the timer and explained the exercise, you knew what this exercise was about, teamwork, the thing you and your teammates don't have, which made you irritated knowing how it will go down.

Kakashi had three bells, and you knew he was going to try and make your team fight for them, but you know how you will figure that problem out.

When Kakashi was about to say start, Naruto went and tried to attack him because he was angry about what Kakashi called him. You weren't very surprised, you just want to get this done so you can learn new jutsus afterwards. You created an energy like ball, it was (f/c) (favorite color), you then decided to put on the ground and let it travel to Kakashi, this way you know if he is far or not and knew if it's a clone or not.

When Kakashi said start, you went far away as possible and hid your chakra, at your hiding spot, you made a clone of yourself (if I put "clone" like I just did now, it means a human like clone, just so you know), "Hey, was wondering if you can help me?" you asked yourself quietly, your clone nodded and talked strategy, when the plan concluded you did a quiet high five, the plan was the clone will keep Kakashi distracted while you ask your team if they need help.

You then saw Kakashi take out Icha Icha paradise, you chuckled a bit, but continued to watch for the right moment. You then saw Kakashi behind Naruto, 'oh no' you thought as you held your hand to your mouth and started giggling like crazy trying not to laugh really loud. You then let out quiet laughs as Kakashi stuffed his fingers up Naruto's ass, Naruto then went flying to the water.

You were trying to calm down while Naruto was trying to fight Kakashi with his shadow clone jutsu. Later on you saw Naruto's clone fighting each other which made you sweat drop, you then signal your clone and she left to another hiding spot, hiding her chakra as well.

Some time later, Naruto was hanging off a tree, and he was alone, 'Kakashi went after Sakura' your clone told you through telepathy and yes, you and any kind of clones you make, can use telepathy with you which was useful like now. Anyways, you left your hiding spot and went to Naruto and cut him off the rope.

"Thanks (y/n)!" Naruto exclaimed, "no problem, uh do you need help, cause we need to use teamwork for the exercise and I thought that we should help each other out" you explained to, "sorry, but if I want to become Hokage, I need to do this alone" Naruto apologized before running off, this made you dumbfounded, your next target was Sakura.

You searched and searched until you finally saw Sakura. She was under genjutsu, you did a handsign and released her from the genjutsu. She woke up and saw you, "Hey Sakura, wanna work together, it is the whole point of this exercise after all" you told her with a small smile, "sorry (y/n) but I need to find Sasuke" she said before running away, you were starting to get irritated, last target was Sasuke, your clone must've died since she hasn't told you anything.

You were now on your way to find him, later on you saw his head sticking out from the ground. You jumped in front of him and greeted him, you made a shadow clone and she transformed into Garchomp.

Garchomp then digged out Sasuke then left with a poof, Sasuke looked your way in shock then went back to his normal face, "We should work together, ya know, teamwork is the answer" You said, "sorry, it wouldn't work since you'll slow me down" he s...

Garchomp then digged out Sasuke then left with a poof, Sasuke looked your way in shock then went back to his normal face, "We should work together, ya know, teamwork is the answer" You said, "sorry, it wouldn't work since you'll slow me down" he said before leaving, you were now alone and irritated, "I knew this would happen" you thought irritated, "you minus well come out now, Sensei" you said as you turned towards where he is at, he then came out with a shock face.

"How did you know" he asked, really surprised, you grinned under your mask, "magic" was the only thing you said before doing hand signs so fast that Kakashi was even more surprised. "Pokemon style: Aura Sphere" you said quietly, a blue like ball appeared in your hand, you then ran quickly towards Kakashi with such speed that you managed to hit him, while he was in a little pain you grabbed the bells quickly.

You then backed away from him, when he looked up at you, you held all the bells infront of him, "good job, you passed" he said with a smile. Seeing still in pain, you walked up to him and did hand-signs, "Mha style: Recovery Girl's quirk," you mumbled then place a kiss on his forehead, now he was once again shocked but also surprised, you have kissed him, he then realized the timer went off and that you also disappeared.

After him explaining about the answer of the exercise and telling the kiddos off, he couldn't help but think about the kiss, but he decided to think about that later.

After him scaring everyone, except you, and saying everyone passed, and all that jazz, you threw a shruiken at where Naruto is tied at, letting him be free, you went another direction compare to where everyone else is going.

Once you were at your training area you had started to train your pokemon style jutsus.

When you thought you were done for the day, you went home and rest up for the rest of the night.