Chapter 12 (Edited)

(that's Yamamura in case you forgot, and warning: long chapter, and most likely not making any sense but I am sorry about that)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everyone was just looking at him and the tiger-like creature, "Now that i'm here, everything will be alright" this made you sweat drop and your clone did too, "I think i'm just gonna go" Your clone said telepathically to you and disappeared in smoke, which made Naruto fall.

"Naruto" Sakura called out enthusiastically, and Naruto went on about how the shows up last minute blah blah blah, you just put on an emotionless face and tuned him out.

Naruto decided to try and do shadow clone jutsu but Zabuza threw shruikens at Naruto, and he froze so you moved quickly in front of him and deflected the shruikens with your kunai knife.
"Naruto, your not suppose to let your enemy know your jutsu, they were suppose to guess it" you scolded in a normal tone voice, and Kakashi continued from there which made Naruto apologize.

Haku wanted to fight Naruto, so you moved aside so they could fight. 'While they are at it, maybe I could try to use some sort of super strength to break the mirrors' you thought to yourself, you did handsigns secretly, "Mha Style: One for all" you mumbled quietly, you walked up to the mirrors, you then tightened your fist, getting it to its place ready to punch it, "Plus Ultra" you murmured, you then punched the ice, which seems to crack a bit, now you were getting seriously triggered.

You were so angry you hadn't noticed that Haku went back to hurting Sasuke. Your eyes kept flicking from red, angry dragon eyes to normal so quickly, quickly enough to the point where you were starting to get dizzy.

~Kakashi P.o.v~

Kakashi kept his eye on Naruto, 'he's suppose to sneak up on the enemy, not ally' he thought while sweat dropping, he then moved his eye to you, he widened his eye to see you shaking in anger, seeing your eyes shift from dragon eyes to normal (e/c) eyes quickly. He then saw you faint, how could you faint in anger? it doesn't really make any sense, people don't normally faint in anger.

"Um sensei? (y/n) seems to grow scales?" Sakura says in question, which broke Kakashi out of his thoughts and sees you to actual have scales grow over top of your skin.

He couldn't believe that you were growing scales, were you turning into some creature? if so, than how will you come back to normal? "Kakashi" he heard a voice say in his head, was it, the beast that lives inside her, Yamamura? "Kakashi, (y/n) is too angry, she'll transform into a dragon that will be blinded by rage, so be careful" Yamamura has warned Kakashi, he was shock but went back to normal 'I must find a way to save them but it's hard to get them with Zabuza, so I have no choice' he thought, getting ready to battle Zabuza.

~In your head or in the middle before some maze~

You were glancing around you, you seemed to be in some maze garden, you had no idea why or how but you just woke up in the middle. You looked down at your hands, you wanted to remember something, just something, but it seems you lost yourself.

Looking ahead of you you saw the enterance to the maze, you then walked up to it and enter, as soon as you entered, a memory played in your head.

~start memory~

You were looking around until you saw yourself, you were a child, drawing a family? you seemed to finished the drawing, set the crayons down, picked up the drawing and you were heading somewhere. Your child self walked up to a door and knocked on it, you then heard a 'come in' and your child self entered.

You then entered the room, you had a shocked face once you saw. "Mommy, I drew a picture of us with Daddy" your younger self exclaimed, you were able to see your mom, without the blur around her face, she smiled down at your younger self, "It looks nice sweety, we could put on a picture frame and hang it up how does that sound?" your mom said, which made your younger self really happy, so happy that she jumped up on the bed and gave her a hug.