Chapter 7

Coming back from my interaction with the air master, I took down the air kingdom rather easily. With that territory under my reign, I united it with the fire kingdom and established my court. As an advisor I have Baba, Theo and his lover are my Lieutenants, I put them together so they don't have to separate, and I left them in charge of the air nation territory. It should also be noted that I elected Rimuru as an advisor as well, it was fitting as we always have each other's backs. I began to keep a journal of my exploits, so should I ever die, they'll know my story, whoever "they" are. I sat on this ledge overlooking a valley and summoned Rimuru.

"It has been a while since we have spoken, my friend." He says right as he is summoned.

"Yes, I'm aware. But, you realize how busy we've been my guy?"

'I am, which is why I'm glad you chose me to be your advisor."

"You're not my only advisor, Rimuru. Baba holds the same rank as you."

"That is correct, but he does not know the ways of war."

"You are right. Speaking of war, I'm thinking of taking down the earth kai next. How does that sound."

"Saving the water emperor for last?"

"Yeah. The way it seems right now, it looks like he'll be surrounded by water, which'll make it difficult to move in if we're caught up in it. So I thought it would be best to leave the most difficult person, in terms of logic, to be the last one on the hit list."

"A logical decision."

"It may be, but I need to run it by Baba first."

"Vey well. Are we headed back to the daemon kingdom capital?"

"Seems like it, buddy."

After I finished writing in my journal, I went back to the capital and ran the idea by Baba.

"The earth kai huh? I never thought I would see the day that tyrant would be taken down."

"Tyrant? What do you mean?"

"It's said that the earth kai starves his subjects, leaving the best food for the elite in his camp. He also has the food under strict watch on the camp itself, as if to keep sticky hands away."

"I can use that to my advantage, Baba."

Baba shrugged his shoulders and took his leave. With that, I knew it was time to bring down the next person on my shit list. After packing up a few supplies, I headed off on my journey, my longest one to date. The earth kai has the smallest territory out of all off the elements, but when it comes to power, he has the strongest natural and raw talent that the fire kingdom wishes they had. If they really wanted to, they could take over another territory, but choose not to, I wonder why. After making my way over to what I assume is Earth territory, I walked into a saloon and sat down for a drink.

"What can I get for you, love?"

"A pint would be great, if you can. Please?"

"Sure thing."

The bartender walked away to pour my drink into a glass. After bringing me my drink, a group of what I assume to be earth elementals walk into the saloon and begin to harass the sweet bartender.

"Hey there sweetheart, Earth Kai says that his royal guard gets free drinks on the house whenever. So how about your fine ass pour me a cold one while you give my friends a special show." Says the biggest one out of the group of three. Before I was able to even say anything back in retaliation, a dark skinned man entered the bar. Just by looking at his face, I could tell that he was on a murder mission.