(G)I-dle Yuqi: Happy Birthday,My Last

I will make the first for our birthday girl❤️❤️

Idol:Yuqi from G-(I)dle

Genre:Angst

------------------

Yuqi's P.O.V

Today is my birthday! I can't wait for Lucas to go out with him today! But I can't let Y/n know about my secret relationship.

It's not like I'm cheating.It's like when you are in love with someone,then your feeling is start to faded and you are fall in love with someone else that more handsome and richer.

While I'm preparing myself for the party,someone knocked on my door

"Come in!" I said

The door revealed someone from my group,Miyeon unnie.

"Yuqi-ya,are you ready for the party?" Unnie asked

"Yea! I can't wait for it!" I said excitedly

"But,doesn't you felt regret? About-" I knew what she's talking about and I'm too lazy to hear these annoying things

"Unnie stop.I know what I'm doing but... *sighs* I don't have feelings towards him anymore okay? He's always busy...Didn't have time for his girlfriend.I mean future "ex" girlfriend.Maybe he's having his time of life with some other girls."

"But-"

"Enough unnie.I'm done.If you have feelings for him then you can take him.No words." I said and stormed out from my room,leaving her alone.

'I don't understand! Why is everybody support that trash' I said to myself frustratedly

*Timeskip*

We are now having a party and guess what? Y/n didn't come here Yeayyy!! Of course he can't because he's not invited

Lucas and I go to my room and we're having our time kissing.He's so handsome!! I can't resist it!

Y/n's P.O.V

Today is my girlfriend's birthday! I love her so much! And I miss her because these past months,I'm working overtime and part-time jobs just to buy her a golden ring that costs 2,500,000 won.

Yes.I'm gonna propose her tonight.And I've got invited by Miyeon noona to Yuqi's birthday party! It's strange because its not Yuqi herself invites me but besides,Miyeon noona is the on who did it.

I enter their dorm and got greeted by other members.But they looked...scared or worried?

"Y/n...hehe *nervous laugh* What are you doing here?" Soyeon asked

"I'm going to say Hi to Yuqi.Do you know where she is?" But after I say that,they looked frightened..Something not right...

I just get myself to the bedroom and opened the door.And I knew it would breaking my heart.

My bestfriend Lucas is kissing her neck and Yuqi just let him...

I just put the ring infront of the door..