(G)I-dle Minnie: Beautiful

안녕하세요!!
(Hello!!)

우리 메인 보컬!!
(Our main vocal!!)

니차 욘따라락!!
(Nicha Yontararak!!)

My ult bias wrecker is here 😂🥺😍

Look at her visual,

Oh my God...

She took me to the sky~ 😂😍

And her vocal is soooooooo perfect!

OlifVia3 Again,you know it hahaha

Idol:Minnie from G-(I)dle

Let's go to the oneshot!

Stan G-(I)dle!!!

민니~❤️❤️
(Minnie~)

-----------------------

Once in a beautiful day,there's a 9 year-old girl named Nicha,but her family and friends called her Minnie,as she likes a character named Minnie Mouse.

She's living so happily in Bangkok,but one day,due to her father that gets a new job in Seoul.She has to followed her parents and moved to Seoul.

She feels so sad.She has to leave everything.Her friends,her relatives,her house,her memories while she's in Bangkok.

She didn't want to go and always begging to her parents to not go to Seoul.But unfortunately,her parents have to reject her begging due to the work and her future.

When the time has arrived,she's crying nonstop and hug her friends tightly.Even her friends Lisa,Bambam,Ten,Sorn,and Prince didn't want to let go of their friend as there are more challenges ahead that they doesn't overcome it together yet.

When she got into the car,she facing her friends and relatives for the last time and waved sadly.

And there she goes,the car starts to moving and drive to the new place and a new beginning of their life.

*Timeskip*

After a few hours of flight,there they are,Incheon International Airport,the largest airport in South Korea.

Minnie was so amazed by the scene in front of her eyes.The scene,the people,the language,its all unfamiliar to her.

Lights shining in the airport as its now around 8.00 or 9.00 p.m.Some people are bringing their luggages and bags.

And there is someone is waiting for them,her father's driver who will gives the ride for their family to their new home.

While in the ride to her new home,the little girl Minnie is looking the view of night in Incheon,and she's amazed by the lights that shine the night away.

*Timeskip*

After she arrived at her new home.She goes in and completely in surprised.

The furnitures has been in its place.The tv,the airconds,the sofa,even the wall has been decorated by wallpaper.