Oh My God They're Back.

Skylar

I was standing backstage near the gorilla stretching, I had a segment tonight and hell I wasn't ready for it Brock Lesnar was suppose to attack me. I sighed before standing up as Paul walked over, "What do you want Heyman?" I asked as he smirked, "Ah! You see Harmony I just wanted to wish you good luck out there when my client Brock Lesnar tears that pretty blonde hair right out of your head!" He spat. I felt a shiver go down my spine, "Great, let's just go out there and have fun." I said smiling skipping off leaving Paul standing there jaw dropping. "Ladies and gentleman I have very special guest with me tonight, she's one of the most divas back there I know back there who would kick each and every diva back there including AJ's. Now she's coming out here to answer a few questions with her own problem just to show The Shield they aren't the only fearless ones. Harmony get your blonde hair tail out here." Micheal Cole turned to the ramp.

To Talladega, boys raised up,
Whiskey in your glass, here's to turning up, Slowing down and cars that go real fast, We were laughing and living, drinking and wishing,
And thinking as that checkered flag was waving, Sure would like to stay in
Talladega

My theme hit as I stood on the ramp when the cheers shouted throughout the arena I ran down the ramp highfiving the fans sliding in the ring grabbing a microphone from Micheal. "Harmony, its great to see you again.. In your hometown of Talladega." Michael said as I looked at the crowd smiling, "Honestly it's great to see you two." I said. "Well I know you've grew up being a Cena fan but I never knew you as The Shield fan." He said. "Well when these three man were back in FCW, I was addicted my walls were covered in them. Now making these debut at survivor series I couldn't believe it. But Micheal isn't there another reason you called me out here." I said looking at The Shield, "Yes last Monday you came out to Cena and Brock's segment and you gave Brock some harsh words. Care to explain." He said as I grunted pacing back and forth, "Lesnar can kiss my ass for all I care. John's my friend and I'll be damned if I'm going to let a undefended champion kick his ass. Now you can simply attack me Brock but let me remind me, I'm a girl and you? Your just Paul Heyman's bitch." I said turning to the ramp, "As for tonight I tag with Ambrose over here. But I'll warn you once Ambrose. Don't piss me off already." I spat looking him dead in the eye before Brock's theme hit. Oh..god..Now my ass is meat.