Chapter 2

Tul's P.O.V.

Tin left pretty soon and the maid left too when I asked her to prepare some lamb and mashed potatoes for my lunch, I was at home alone, I went to my bedroom and took my laptop to work on the papers that Tin had to read but I couldn't focus at all

"I... I guess that I should just... take my clothes out of the suitcases..." I said to myself as I took a few pants and jacket out of the suitcase and put them in the closet, I then took a photo of my dear son Phu and put it on my night table. 

I still couldn't focus and I kept feeling worse and worse. I went to the bathroom and washed my face, I sat down near the sink and hugged my knees. 

Tin's P.O.V.

I couldn't leave him at home, alone... he could do anything to take me down, some drug in the closet... or strange files on the computer... I kept wondering what he could do when I wasn't watching until I opened the door of my house, I had just one lesson that day and I could skip it without any problems. 

I entered slowly and silently so that he couldn't know that I was back, I looked around, I went to my bedroom and everything was normal, I then opened his bedroom's door and evrything looked fine too, I was about to leave when...

"h... hin... hin..." I heard someone saying behind Tul's bathroom's door, it was Tul, I was sure... but his voice sounded so scared that I thought he was someone else, I then noticed a business card on the desk, I took it and read it

Doctor Mark Andrews, psychiatrist, specialized in childhood traumas and special treatments of panic attacks. 

"What is this..." I whispered confused

Tul just kept whining in the bathroom, I came closer to the door but I hesitated

"I'm back sir, when would you like to eat?" the maid asked as she entered the flat, I gave up and went to the living room. 

"twelve o'clock... I have to do a few things... just call me when lunch is ready. 

a few hours later

"Sir, your lunch is ready" 

"where is my tray then?" I asked disappointed

"Oh... you wanted a tray? I didn't know sir... I'm really sorry, I prepared it in the dining room... but if you want to have lunch here then..." 

"Nevermind... I will eat with him... I don't care" I replied and walked to the dining room. I sat down and started eating

"Here are your papers Tin, I would recommend you to read it as soon as possible so that we can start soon." Tul said as he gave me the documents, he had another shirt on, I remained silent but I noticed that there was a cut on his wrist. 

...he rapidly covered it with his sleeve, he probably knew that I noticed that... what are you hiding Tul? Are you here for our father's business... or because of something else?