One More!

Ty: We're back! And Lily has asked another question :3

Sky: She asks:

Lily: Do you guys know what Vocaloid is?

Sky: Yeah. I used to use it for fun a couple years ago :D

Lyla: A bit. I used it once or twice and I had a great time.

Ty: .... What? No..... I don't have Vocaloid 3 on my computer and use it when everyone isn't home....

Lyla: I KNEW IT!!

Sky: Ty, you're singing is lovely!

Lyla: You do awesome duets together :3

Ty: thanks... *blushes slightly and hugs Sky*

Lily: Dawww... Cute :) I also dare you to listen to iNsAnItY!

Lyla: Okie :3 *snaps finger and three laptops with headphones appear with iNsAnItY on YouTube*

Sky: LEZZ DO DIS!!

*time skip*

Lyla: I... love... IT!!! :D Definitely adding this to my playlist on SoundCloud!

Ty: I liked it. It was pretty calming for me .3.

Sky: e.o <--- eye twitch

Lyla: Sky? What's wrong?

Ty: Babe? *waves hand in face*

Sky: *starts laughing uncontrollably*

Lyla: oh shit....

Lily: What?

Ty: The song made Sky insane... I keep telling him everyday that he's gonna lose his sanity but does he listen to me? No! .-.

Lyla: I'll be right back... *flies to my house to get something*

Sky: *eyes are glazed over* CARROT!! *giggles*

Ty: Crap... Lily, I advise you to out of the room...

Lily: Why?

Sky: FLYING LAMPSHADES WHEEEE!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! *starts waving hands around like an octopus*

Lily: .... Point taken....

Lyla: Back! I got something for Sky to give him some of his sanity back. *hands Ty an iPad with Attack on Titan on it*

Ty: Thanks! *hands to Sky who was having a spasm on the floor*

Sky: *looks at* ..... *grabs and eyes are unglazed and is screaming in Japanese again with Ty doing the same*

Lily: Do things like this happen a lot?

Lyla: Trust me. You will not believe the things that happen at their house.

From upstairs: *muffled* Wait, where are we? I swear we were at our flat like two seconds ago!

Lyla: Oh shit, I think I left the portal to Dan and Phil's apartment open...

Lily: Where was it?

Lyla: I may or may not have spawned the portal in the space on the ground next to their bed..

Lily: Oh god..,