Story Time with Skylox

Ty: We is back!

Lyla: And Admin's got a truth and a dare for us!

Admin: For Skylox: How did you guys decide to go out? And for Lyla and Derp: I dare you to listen to Piko Utatane sing Circus Monster. It's pretty good :3

Sky: Lyla and Derp have already heard this story so they can listen to the song now...

Derp: *snaps fingers and there's two laptops with headphones and the table with Circus Monster on it*

Lyla: Lezz do dis! *puts head phones on and Derp does the same while pressing play*

Ty: Ok so we met in like, 1st grade.

Sky: Ty, being the lonely person he kind of is was sitting at the bench alone.

Ty: Sky was walking by with Mitch, Jerome, and Jason and he saw me.

Sky: I asked him if he wanted to play. He hesitated a bot but eventually said yes.

Ty: So time skip to middle school.

Sky: I was developing my first crush on the girl named Alesa in about 7th grade.

Ty: He asked her out but she said no. *whispers* I have no idea why she did though... *stops whispering*

Sky: So I was pretty sad and nothing really helped. But Ty made me feel better and that's when I started getting a crush on HIM.

Ty: Me as well but we both never admitted until our senior year in highschool....

Sky: So we were playing truth or dare at Brotato's house with the guys

Ty: Which is never a good idea if you're playing with Merome....

Sky: Thank god no one was drunk... Anyway, when it was Mitch's turn to dare me he dared me to kiss the person I like...

Ty: Which was me! I was really surprised but I liked him back.

Sky: After we finished playing the dangerous game of truth and dares, I asked him out.

Ty: And I said yes... <3

Admin: Awww.... Well definitely not telling this story to Amanda, she's gonna fangirl so hard, I'm not going to be surprised if she breaks every window in the mansion...

Sky: Oh my god...

Ty:..... Let's check on Lyla and Derp....

Admin: *turns to Lyla and Derp* So how was it?

Lyla: *takes of headphone* It was pretty good! Even though I didn't understand a word she was saying, it was nice :3

Derp: *takes off headphones as well* I have to agree with Lyla, it was pretty good :)

Ty: Well dats all we have time for for now.

Sky: So leave some truths and dares and stuff :D

BAIIII!!!-Skylox, Derp, Lyla, and Admin