💛III💛

(a.n This is a "sad" chapter, I think)

The next week

Hyunjin's POV

I woke up this morning feeling really sad. It has been a week since I last hang-out with Jeongin. After he went jogging with that Dandy Boy he was always busy, he didn't have time for me, Every time I go to their house, it's either his sleeping or his with Seungmin.

"Yeni I mwiss you", I said to myself before I head out and go to Jeongin's house.

At Jeongin's House

"Auntie is Jeongin with that dandy boy again or upstairs asleep?", I said as I enter thier house.

"Oh its just the perfect time, he just went home from Seungmin's House, from a sleepover", Auntie said.

"he what now?", I said before looking at Auntie really annoyed.

"oh? I asked him if he already told you that he was sleeping over at Seungmin's house, and he told me he already did", Auntie said.

"uhm, no Auntie he didn't tell me anything, he didn't even bother to call or message me this whole week", I said with a "am I not important to you look on my face".

"is that so, well you should go to his room, and catch up on important things", Auntie said.

I immediately ran upstairs to go to Jeongin's room.

I opened the door to his room, and i think i want too unsee what i just saw.

Jeongin and that Seungmin boy is cuddling on his bed, the bed that we play in, the bed that we nap in, we even cuddled there too.

I closed the door with a loud slam, I wanted them to know that i was there.

I ran downstairs and Auntie came too me worried.

"Hyunjin, honey what happened? what was that?", Auntie said.

"oh i-it w-was nothing Auntie, I-i just saw m-myself being replaced b-by a dog", I said with tears rolling down my face.

Then I bursted out crying.

"Yeni why do I love you like this? I mean it's not just bestfriends, this is different I, I really lik-I mean love you", I said, I saw Jeongin running down the stairs and walking towards me.

"Hyung? what do you mean?", He said.

I saw Seungmin walking up to us.

"Babe who is he?", He said.

Babe? BABE! One fucking week and you became boyfriends, and you never told me anything! I thought too myself as I ran to our House crying

~∆~∆~∆~∆~∆~

Hi! So uhmm this chapter is trash, I tried to make it a happy chapter but my depressed ass wanted to put you all to what Im going through  Im really sorry for updating so late like my date was Monday and it is what Wednesday today but lets wrap this up and see you in the next chapter by babebies I wav you ang keep safe always

your lovely mOtHeR
❤️ Denise ❤️