Chapter 1:

*Let me just clear something up, none of the boys are famous, Jenna and other characters are made up, and this is totally off the top of my head! Enjoy!*

*Finally getting to re-uploading my story, and it will all be done tonight! This time, it is staying PG-13!!!*

*Liam's P.O.V*

"For the last time Niall, I will not go out with Jenna." I sighed, annoyed that my best friend didn't believe me when I told him I didn't need help getting a girlfriend. Danielle and I had broke up five months ago. I knew she wasn't coming back to me, so why bother holding onto the memories? But Niall thought that meant I was ready to date some random girl.

"Liam, she really likes you!" He shouted. I rubbed the temples of my forehead, then looked at him. He was pulling the face on me. The face was when his eyes got all big and his lip quivered a bit, and sometimes, I thought he would legit start to cry. I looked away, until he started to whimper. I let out a big gust of air

"Fine, Niall, tell her I will see her at the country club tonight" I said. Niall jumped up and down in joy.

"Liam, you won't regret this! You will LOVE Jenna!" He shrieked.

"I will feel completely guilty about this."

"Why?" Niall asked, confused. He was my best friend, so I could tell him anything, right?

"Well...Niall, you're going to think I'm crazy-"

"I already do so you're good!"

"Niall...I have been having these...dreams lately." I sighed, looking down at the ground.

"What do you mean?" Niall asked, sounding more confused than I think I have ever heard.

"It's like every night I have these dreams of this...girl. She's like everything I have ever dreamed of in the perfect girl. She's adorable, kind, sensitive, and she loves me for me."

"Ohhhhhh! So it's a girl?!" Niall asked punching my arm playfully.

"Yeah, but I know nothing about her. She's just...all I know is she is my dream girl. Everything I could have ever wanted." I explained. He smiled at me.

"Well until dream girl shows up, you have Jenna! Now get ready! She will be there in an hour, and so will you! I see a romance blooming!" He said with a smile, leaving my room. I sighed as I pulled off my tee shirt and began putting on the only suit I owned. That dream girl was still in my head. Her long blond hair, bright blue eyes, and perfect voice. In my last dream, we sang a song my friend Ed wrote, called "Little Things" together. Her voice was pure perfection. I didn't want to go with Jenna. She seemed really nice, but she wasn't her. Overall, I felt like I was cheating on my angel, and I hated every single breathing moment of it.

*Elizabeth's P.O.V*

I zipped my dress up then looked in the mirror. Tonight my friends brother invited my family and I to the country club for a benefit, which shocked me since he usually never wanted me around. I spun around in my lavish red dress. The skirt cut off at my knees, and was tight by my waist. My favorite part about it was that it was strapless. I had my families locket around my neck. It had been passed down from generation to generation, and like my Daddy always said 'Your name is all you have, so you must protect it with all your power'. Sometimes I wondered if my dad loved our family name more than our actual family. Once he found out I was going to this benefit, he thought it was the perfect way to get our name out there so we could earn a spot at the club.

"Elizabeth?" My Mum called as she knocked on the door.

"Come in!" I replied as I slipped into my heels. My mum scanned me head to toe and gasped.

"Darling you have never looked more beautiful then you do right now!" She shrieked. I smiled, and pushed a wad of hair behind my ear.

"Thanks Mum." I giggled. My Mum was one of the most beautiful women I think has ever walked the earth. She had my blond hair and instead of blue, gray eyes. Tonight she was wearing a long emerald Green Party gown, along with a copy of the family locket.

"Now remember, your father wants to make the best impression on these people." She chimed.

"I know, and I'm not worried. Daddy always knows how to charm people into giving him what he wants." I laughed "If Daddy wants it enough, I have nothing to stress about!"

"Still Elizabeth, he wants you to be on your best behavior." She said, slightly giggling at my jab at Father. I looked over at my Mum, who was putting in her pearl earrings.

"Mum, how did you know you loved Daddy?" I asked curiously. She looked back at me and smiled.

"Well, we had met at a formal party, and I knew he came from a big important family, but, even though his parents didn't particularly like me, I knew we loved each other when he snuck out just to see me." She explained.

"I love hearing about it. You and Daddy are perfect for one another." I giggled. I couldn't wait to find love like Mum and Daddy did. That one person that you look at and know that they are your perfect match. The weirdest part is, I've met him. Every night I dream of him. He has short brown hair that's styled into what looked like a mix between a quiff and a shark fin. He had these gorgeous brown eyes that lit up when the caught mine. He was a talented singer, and in my favorite dream, we sang a song together. I don't know the name, or who wrote it. I have looked up the lyrics at least a million times, but there was no song like it. Everyday through, the song played in my head and I hummed along.

"We best be going Elizabeth, ready?" My Mum asked, snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Oh yes! I'm ready!" I cheered as we walked out to the car, and we were off to the country club.