Chapter 5 ( Part 1)- Elistron The Wizard

" Ivy, it's your first day of school and you already made an enemy!"Ivy thought to herself as she angrily watched Claire walk towards the lunchroom. Then, a sudden feeling of confidence ran through Ivy's veins. Claire was going down. She may have won the fight , but Ivy was going to win the war.
*************************************************************
End of first day of school

     Finally, the school day was over. Ivy let out a sigh of relief as she entered the car and hugged her parents.She was so thrilled to be away from all the drama and stress that had happened at school ( especially Claire).
  " So, how was your first day of school?" her two curious parents asked in union.
   " Not so great," Ivy replied, her cheerful mood deflating, but then she remembered meeting Chandler. Suddenly, she began to blush and dream about his luscious, blond hair and gorgeous blue eyes. She was dreaming so much that she didn't even hear her parents loudly calling her name.
" Ivy! Ivy!" her parents shouted, until Ivy awoke from her day dream.
" Oh sorry, I was just thinking," Ivy remarked while she opened her eyes and fixed her seatbelt.
" Well, what happened? Are you okay?" Ivy's parents questioned worriedly.
" Firstly, I ran out of class during homeroom. Then, I ran out of the lunchroom after this girl named Claire bullied me in front of the whole school and now she's my enemy. Yea, that's basically it," Ivy explained, making sure to leave out the parts about Chandler and the secret room with  the robotic voice.
      " We are so sorry, Ivy. I wish I could quit my job to homeschool you, but I really can't.Claire sounds horrible,"Mrs. Reckon responded, tears welling up in her bright green eyes.
********************************************************
Home ( fifteen minutes later)

Ivy's eyes lit up with pure joy as her two storey( English spelling) house came into view. After opening the large, front door and taking off her teal sneakers, Ivy sprinted up the stairs like Usian Bolt and jumped onto her canopy bed. This was the only space where she could truly be herself.
   " Ugh! I forgot that Mr. Jacklin gave us tons of math homework," Ivy groaned. Lazily, Ivy got off her bed and opened her backpack. Ivy rubbed her eyes in disbelief and her jaw dropped in amazement. Inside her bag was the device she had seen in the secret room- it was an amulet! The amulet was made of a peculiar blue substance with symbols, shapes and the words, " The Hidden Warrior" engraved in it.
Amazingly, the amulet floated out of Ivy's backpack and stopped in the middle of the bedroom. Then, the amulet landed on the floor. Instantly, an old man, about three feet tall, appeared right out of the amulet. Ivy screamed.
" Don't worry, I am not going to hurt you. I am Elistron the wizard. Pleasure to meet you," he announced, stroking his long, white beard.

Feel free to tell me what you thought of this chapter! Thanks for reading! More coming soon.
Also, when I was reading the reader analytics on the Wattpad website, I found out that people from Italy, Indonesia and the Philippines are reading " The Hidden Warrior". I think that's so cool!