Chapter 5 ( Part 2 )- Elistron The Wizard

" Ivy, are you okay? Should I come in?" Mrs. Reckon asked.
" No mom, I'm fine. Sorry for screaming," Ivy replied as she scowled at Elistron.This was so crazy- some tiny old man had just appeared right out the amulet and claimed to be a wizard. Ivy tried to find an explanation for all the craziness, but her efforts were futile.
    As soon as Ivy heard her mom go downstairs, she yelled, " Why are you here  and how did you just appear out of that amulet!Plus, wizards aren't even real!" Elistron raised his eyebrows at Ivy.
   " Before I explain why I am here, I am going to show you something," Elistron responded calmly. Then, Elistron clapped his wrinkly hands and whispered something that sounded like gibberish. All of a sudden, the room was filled with millions of flowers.
   Ivy felt like her brain was about to explode- she had actually just witnessed  magic!
" So you are telling me magic is real and you are actually a wizard !" Ivy exclaimed as she rubbed her eyes in disbelief.
"Yes, every one in one million families, turns out to be magical. This is a very big secret. I could be put in jail by the SMS if anyone finds out I told you this. The SMS stands for Secret Magic Society ," Elistron stated, his face turning a bit pale.Ivy couldn't believe what she was hearing.
" Okay, now that I know you are really a wizard, you need to explain this Hidden Warrior thing and why you are here," Ivy remarked as she motioned for Elistron to sit down on her bed.
" Well, this all started thirty years ago when my old best friend, Callagarn, who is also apart of a magic family, cheated on a test at school. I was the only one who saw him cheat, so I told him that I had to turn him in, but he didn't want me to. In the end, I told the class teacher about the incident and Callagarn got detention for two whole weeks. He was so mad at me that he decided to turn me into a tiny old man for the rest of my life. After that, Callagarn went down a bad path.He ran away from his family and turned evil. He betrayed his friends and caused damage everywhere he went. When it got so bad, he was put into a magical prison, but a few days later, he escaped. He was never heard of again, until two months ago, the SMS got an alert saying that Callagarn had a plan to take over the entire town, starting with your school. So, for the past two months, I have been making an amulet that can turn a person into a warrior who can defeat Callagarn's evil plan and I have chosen you to do the job," Elistron explained.
" What! Why me! This is crazy! Why would I want to save a school I have only been going to for one day!I actually want Callagarn to take over my school!" Ivy shouted.
" Wait, let me explain. The SMS has been keeping tabs on everyone in this town, looking for possible candidates to be the Hidden Warrior.We chose you since you are new to the school, so no one will suspect you to be doing anything and a student at your school is helping Callagarn take over the school," Elistron replied.
"So, you want me to use this amulet to transform into some warrior that is supposed to defeat Callagarn plus the student at my school who is helping him to save a school I don't even want to go to? Do you even know who the student is and why does this have to be a secret?" Ivy asked.
" No , we don't know who the person is and you didn't give me a chance to explain everything. The student who is helping Callagarn take over the school is hacking into the chamber, which is the mysterious place you visited today. That's why you got there in such an awkward way and why Celia , the name of the robot you spoke to, said absolute nonsense. Also, it's not really a secret, Callagarn and his helper know about the amulet , just not who the warrior is. You must never tell anyone that you are the Hidden Warrior," Elistron replied.
" Okay, but how do you know this information and when am I supposed to defeat Callagarn and his helper?" Ivy questioned.
" Well, the date has not been announced as yet. The SMS has secret cameras all over town, so we know everything that is going on. Also, my nephew, he goes to your school, and I will be training you to become the Hidden Warrior every lunchtime in the chamber. I will explain the purpose of the chamber and how to use the amulet there. Go to the girls' restroom and say magic and you will be transported to the chamber. Training begins on Friday. Now, I must go," Elistron stated.
" Wait, I still have more questions!" Ivy yelled , but it was too late. The amulet and Elistron were gone.

Hope you enjoyed! Leave a comment if you want to. More coming soon.