🕊 | 016

『 C H A P T E R 16 』 🤍

It was a month and a half of triplets trying to reach out for the one precious Omega. Yet Louis didn't want to be contacted by any of them, he was only replying to Harry's texts, shortly and without any information about him at all.

Louis was walking towards the school's cafeteria, holding his books close towards his chest and listening to the music playing through his headphones.

"Lou." Harry yelled from behind him without receiving a reaction from the boy.

Harry ran after the Omega, stopping him quickly.

"Louis." Harry breathed out.

He may be the striker of a soccer team but this run made lose his breath.

"Harry." Louis said, greeting the Alpha emotionlessly.

"Can I talk to you?" Harry asked.

There was this big tension rising in Harry's gut and the more silent Louis kept the more it kept rising.

"What do you want?"

"I want you back." Harry gulped, "We all want you back."

Louis stayed silent, he wanted so much to just leave Harry standing here in the hallway, but he's not cruel.

"Lou." Harry tried agai,. "I need you back! The house feels so empty without you, when you're not around I just think I might go crazy."

The tears threatened to fall from Harry's eyes the more Louis stayed silent and the way his mouth started pouting made it impossible for Louis to stay mad at the Alpha.

Louis thought about it, of course he did, the memory stayed on his mind for more than weeks after that incident. It was on replay for him, stuck in his head and hurting his heart again and again.

It wasn't Harry's fault, it wasn't Marcel's fault either. It was Edward who decided to do the dirty with Taylor.

Louis made his decision and hugged Harry tightly. Yes, he missed the Alpha, he was his mate after all, and yes, he felt dumb for letting it happen so soon. Yet Louis wasn't planning on completely forgiving the triplets.

Harry hugged back quickly, not letting go of Louis for some time. He wanted to scent the Omega so badly, but he didn't want to overstep the boundaries.

"I love you, I love you and I love you. Please don't ever forget that." Harry was whispering as they held each other.

"Harry I-"

"Please Lou, come back to me, to us." Harry pleaded.

"I don't know if that's a good idea." Louis said.

"Yeah, right. I am sorry if I made you uncomfortable."

"Harry, just give me more time, love." Louis caressed Harry's cheek.

The Alpha leaned into Louis' touch, loving the feeling of his dainty hand against his cheek.

"I love you, okay?" Louis kissed Harry's cheek assuringly.