Chapter two

The next morning you wake up in a good mood remembering what you and Oliver were up to last night. You walk down to the common room to see Oliver wood standing looking at the fireplace with his back to you, you come up behind him and kiss him on his head. This causes him to instantly turn around and grab you and spins you about, as he places you on a table your eyes lock with his he becomes closer to your collar bone you can feel his warm breath on your skin he kisses it and works his way up to your ear and whispers "morning sunshine". You giggle and reply "morning dickhead ". To this he picks you up throws you over his shoulder and puts you on the couch,surprisingly no one has came into the common room hearing the racket. "Oi why u in a bad mood" he replies kissing your neck, you pull him down onto your lips and passionately kiss each other. You let out a small moan as he puts his hand on your thigh, all of a sudden you look up to see horrified little first years Harry Potter,Ron Weasley and Hermione granger. You and Oliver spring of the couch blushing awkwardly at the three mortified silent first years, just then your best friends George and Fred Weasley come into the room and by the looks of the little first years faces they could already tell what was going on " o what do we have her " Fred and George laughed "sex in front of children" they two laughed again. "We weren't having sex we were just kissing" you said defensively with a smirk "passionately " Oliver added with a laugh. "Well me and Oliver better be going to breakfast so bye " like that you and Oliver sprinted out of the common room laughing. You and Oliver have never had sex with each other and in your case you haven't had sex with anyone. You were quite embarrassed the fact your best friends thought you would be doing it in the COMMON ROOM out of all places for your first time besides you knew that Oliver knew that you have never done it before he wanted to make sure it would be special for you. You Broke the silence "wasn't that a tough one " "Ano bless the poor innocent first years probably scarred for life" Oliver said dramatically with a hint of sarcasm,you laugh not even noticing you were already at the main hall for breakfast.