Chapter 10

The next morning I bounce out of my dorm and go down to the common room completely numb from yesterday except from the kiss. Oliver then came running over to me "y/n listen I didn't kiss her she kissed me and-" "Oliver don't even try it I could see with my own fucking eyes what happened, o and did you not hear about me and Fred"I said bitterly "no ?" "Why don't you go ask him" I replied knowing Fred was watching it all. "What the FUCK is she talking about" Oliver said storming over to Fred "listen you kissed Katie, Katie's your problem and y/n is mine"Fred smirked "what is that supposed to mean"Oliver shouted "y/n is my girlfriend arsehole,o and btw I'm taking her to the Yule ball" Fred put on an innocent face and walked over to me Oliver's face looked angry and hurt. He stormed out of the common room and slammed the door behind him I felt bad for him but that disappeared quickly remembering what he did to me. I pulled Fred into me and kissed him with every emotion i had, his tongue slipped into my mouth and I moaned causing him to jerk in closer to me putting a hand on my upper thigh I knew he wouldn't try any thing because I felt safe around him. He groaned into my mouth I bit his bottom lip and slowly rubbed my fingers down his back. He picked me up and threw me onto the couch causing me to giggle he gets on top of me and kisses my neck I throw him over me so I'm on top and kissed him putting my hands under his shirt and slowly brushing my hands up him 6 pack. What is with all the boys having banging body's in this school. "WHAT THE HELL"I could hear somebody say in knew it was Fred. We sprang of the couch "em .. how long were you uh .. watching us" I panted.

Finally making it to the main hall for breakfast after taking ages explaining to George what was going on he was ok with it just as long it didn't break up our friendship. I sit in my usual spot at the table and notice Oliver kissing the face off Katie bell I just scoff and turn the opposite direction and talk to Fred and George about the Yule ball. I was so excited for the Yule ball we never really do proms and dances at the school so I was so I was buzzing for it. I was telling the boys what kind of dress I wanted that I completely forgot that all the good ones were going to be gone in all the shops.

I was in one of the shops with Ginny looking for dresses she looked so pretty in all of them she was going with Neville longbottom he got bullied a lot but I found him the most adorable person ever and would always get him out of being bullied. The Yule ball was tomorrow obviously a week ago I thought I would be going with Oliver and I still did want to, every time I kiss Fred I feel something telling me I'm making the wrong decision. I'm still completely in love with Oliver and he dosent love me and now I just feel bad because I now realise I'm only using Fred for comfort. I felt a tear roll down my cheek "merlin y/n are you ok" Ginny asked hugging me "o ye for sure I just don't think i look good in any of the dresses" I lied "NONSENSE" she smiled grabbing a bunch of dresses handing me them and shoving me in a changing room. Ginny was my best friend and she is going to hate me for using her brother another year rolled down me cheek I quickly wiped it away and tried on the dresses. One was perfect I loved it I showed Ginny she squealed and told me I had to buy it, the dress made me feel truly beautiful I loved it.