Chapter 14

I woke up cuddling into Oliver, he was still sleeping but fuck did he look good. I got up and went for a shower, my body aches everywhere as I got up and walked into the bathroom. I looked into the mirror to see the purple and blue marks all over my naked body. I slowly rubbed my hand over one of the tender marks wincing at the weird tingly pain.

I put the shower on and slipped in, letting the burning water roll down my tensed shoulders. The water sparks hammering down on all the hickeys giving a soothing feel to my skin.

I then feel a large hand on my back and open my eyes to see Oliver.
"Good morning" he smirked coming into the shower.
"Morning" I said lying my head on his naked collarbone. He rubbed soap down my back massaging all the nots from it making me nearly fall asleep. He then washed my hair for me because I was too tired to do soo. He grabbed my towel and wrapped it around me and carried me out of the shower lying me on the bed and continued rubbing my back.

Oliver PoV
Soon she was sleeping in my arms I swear this girl is always sleeping. I rubbed her back continuously even though she was sleeping. Eventually I got up and got ready for classes. I didn't wake up y/n because she looked so peaceful but I did leave a note.

After breakfast I walked into the potions class with professor snape who seemed to be in a shit mood already. But y/n ran In 20minutes late.

Y/n PoV
Shit I'm late..shit. I flung myself up and ran over to the mirror brushing my hair and then my teeth. I shoved my uniform on and bounced down the stair making a run for the class.

As soon as I got there everyone looked up including Oliver who had a slight smirk on his face. I am raggginnngggg the worst teacher to be late for and here I am all thanks to my boyfriend.

Snape didn't even let me tell him why I was late he just gave me a detention. I walked over to my seat next to Oliver and decided I was going to wipe that smirk of his face.
"Little late don't you think"he smirked
"Haha silly me dropped my pencil" on my way down I elbowed him in the no go area causing him to Yelp in pain and everyone turned around to look at him.
"Oliver what wrong sweetie" i said pretending to be innocent
"Oh nothing"he said glaring at me still crouched over in pain.

After potions me and Oliver were at the quidditch pitch on our brooms throwing qwaffles  at each other.
"Oliver" I shouted to him
"Yes"
"Do you think Katie is pretty"
"WHAT no of course not"
"No but that's the thing she is"
"She's not she really isn't YOU are"
"But she's everything you want in a girl"
"Are you being serious your everything I want In a girl"
"I just don't fell pretty anymore"
"Y/n I love you but you are being really fucking dumb right now"
"But I'm not good enough I mean your quidditch captain and your soo really really incredibly hot I mean your body and your like really really popular you could have any girl and-"
"Y/n"
"Yes"
"Shut up"he said before kissing me then pecking every inch of my face "you. Are. Too. Good. For. Me. You. Are. So. Stunning. I. Love. You" he said between kisses. I giggled as he ticked neck with his other hand.

We were sitting in the common room after hours when we decided that we were going to sneak out and got to hogs made at midnight.
"O this is soo exciting"
"I know I can't wait"
Me and Oliver sprinted out of the school and into the Forrest we found a way to get to hogsmade through there so all we had to do was run staight forward.
"Ugh my legs are sore"
"Omg y/n we have been walking for five minutes"
"Carry me, please"
He shoved me on his shoulders and began walking as drummed at tune on his head.
"You know that's a really nice tune your playing but I would quite enjoy arriving at hogsmade with out an concussion"
"Your such a baby"
"Your the one being carried"
"Are you calling me fat"
"What no no no your perfect your skinny not fat and you have a really good body actually and-"
"Oliver"
"Yes"
"I was joking"
"O"
"Now move those beefy legs of yours I want to get there already"
Oliver chuckled
"Your a handful"
"I know.