Disclaimer

Hey guys. This is my first attempt at a full length story. I don't know how this will end, but I plan to deviate from the books often. The Harry Potter books belong to JK Rowling. The Percy Jackson book/characters belong to Rick Riordan. No Pictures/drawings are mine.  

Anyways, Reyna means queen, and her character embodies that. She is a badass leader, always giving other's strength and taking their fear in return. She could use her empowerment, and take strength replacing with weakness, but she doesn't because her morals consider it an invasion.  I always figured that she got the wrong end of the stick. Yet she stands tall and always does the best for her people, not herself. 

Throughout her life she went from being a scared, abused little girl, partially protected by her sister. To standing up for her sister accidentally killing her dad. Then she was an attendant at C.C.'s Spa and Resort, most likely learning sorcery, far removed from physical fighting, being a girl. Then the pirates were freed, and she and her sister were held captive by Blackbeard, son of Ares, until from their mother's gift, they picked up fighting. They learned to fight dirty and underhand, adapting to survive. Then the sister's parted ways, Reyna ending up with the Roman's leading them, and her sister Hylla ending up with their rivals the Amazons, as the queen. 

Reyna's story is already sad, she's alone in the world, and hides her hurt and insecurity only showing her true selves to a couple people. Hell she Piper and Annabeth manage to become best friends, and Piper took Jason from her while Annabeth had Percy from the get go. It took her a while to even show Nico affection, and that was only after taking some of his pain during their arduous escort detail. 

I know Rick ends up with Reyna joining The Hunters of Artemis after a realization that she doesn't need no man, and while that is beautiful, I decided to give her a sweet heart, she sure as heck deserves it! 

So her pairing will be someone who acknowledges Reyna is better at some things, but has her back in whatever she wants to take on. 

I've seen some Demigods at Hogwarts crossovers, and I've seen some where Percy is Voldemort's grandson. No demigod can heal Reyna's heart, but Venus never said nothin' about a wizard!

So I started my list, they need to be able to put her at ease, yet they should know of suffering, and they should be powerful in their own right so the couple can stand tall together.  I chose Sirius Black. 

I hope this story does these characters justice, both are super complex. Anyways there bonding person will be little Harry, melting Reyna's heart, and icy exterior so that Sirius can sneak in. 

Enjoy the Story,

Art3mis.