Freak Becomes Harry (aka Fucking Dursleys)

Reyna roused herself early the next morning, heading into the kitchen. After cooking, she was going to look through the gifts Hecate left, then figure out her next step.

The monitor charm went off shortly after breakfast was done, alerting Reyna that Harry was waking up. She served the food, then levitated the tray well headed towards the only room. She knocked gently. "Can I come in?" she asked.

Poor Freak was awfully confused; he woke up feeling light and free, the sun was streaming through a window, there was a lovely smell of breakfast cooked, and someone was politely asking to come in. He rubbed his eyes, pinching himself. He clearly wasn't at the Dursley's anymore.

"Sure." he said shyly.

"It's okay kiddo. This is for you." She flicked her wrist and the food settled on his lap.

What? Why? Where am I? Who are you? Why am I with you? Freak thought, trying to make heads or tails of the situation.

"I know you want to ask, and that's okay. You can ask. Questions are how we find answers." Reyna said, sadly seeing his confusion but firmly shut mouth. Fucking Dursleys.

"Why did you make me food? It's Freak's job to make food?"

"I made you breakfast, because I wanted to. Everyone should start the day out with a nice breakfast so they have energy for whatever they want to do each day. And your name is Harry, Harry James Potter, not freak." Reyna answered matter of factly. Fucking Dursleys. Freak, no Harry was confused.

Harry, that was weird to think of himself that way. Anyways he finally decided on a second question, prioritizing them in his head. In case she got mad before he was done. 

"Where are we?" He said watching her reaction closely. 

"We, small child, are in a magic tent. It's where you'll be living from now on."

"But the Dursley's said magic doesn't exist." Reyna rolled her eyes. Fucking Dursleys. Harry shrunk back, and Reyna returned to the gentle expression that was on her face. She didn't mean to scare him.

"The Dursleys were wrong about a lot of things. Like asking questions. Questions help you learn." She lectured softly as he listened intently. Letting him know it wasn't the question that caused her mood to change.

Finally he asked the next question. "I don't have to return to the Dursleys?" He asked timidly.

"Never again." Reyna promised. As she watched his face light up, she once again swore. Fucking Dursleys.

"Did they let me take you?" Reyna started grinning a creeping smile.

"Technically I kidnapped you." As much as that should have scared Harry, he just wasn't. She sighed relaxed. "Magic is so useful, they won't even know that you were ever there."

Reyna might have switched her calming aura on. She wasn't empowering per say, just exuding calm. People often match your emotions. So that probably helped the whole calm thing. She also exuded confidence, so Harry could ask his questions.

She almost cooed at the sight of the tiny Harry with his bright green eyes, and messy dark hair, as he swung his legs off the bed. They ate in silence, only the sound of dishes clacking could be heard. Finally Harry asked. "So you kidnapped me?" Reyna nodded proudly. "What's next?"

"Hmmm. Short term or long term?" Reyna mused.

"Short term first." Harry said happily, excited for life after the Dursleys.

"We go shopping, get you some things, and get to know each other."

"Why would you do that for me?" Harry asked curiously.

"Because you deserve it kiddo." Reyna said, and pulled him gently against her giving him a hug and ruffling his hair.  Inside she was seething. Fucking Dursleys.