Five

Pulling up to the address, she parked the car and got out examining the creepy building in the middle of nowhere. "The suns already starting to set... well shit..."

She looked over and saw two other cars. She sighed and walked over to the building making sure she had her small pepper spray bottle in her coats pocket. She knocked on the metal door which opened from the impact. "Hello?"

Her voice echoed through the dimly lit hall and slowly dissolved between the the walls.

"Aw HeLL nAw, girlie ain't tryina die anytime soon." She turned around only to have two arms grip her waist as one hand covered her mouth.

She immediately bit the hand and turned around using her leg to trip the man as she held him down to the floor with his hands pinned above him. She saw his face and grew perplexed

"Namjung?" She arched a brow

"Shhh" he shushed her

She furrowed her brows then heard footsteps coming from the opposite end of the hall. Namjoon immediately got up shoving her into an empty janitors closet and locked the door.

"You're the only one who knows the password?" They heard a deep muffled voice from outside.

Hwasun was stuck between Namjoon and the door. It suddenly became hard to breath when she noticed how close he was to her. His breath brushed against her neck and sent chills down her spine. His chest rose and fell against hers as the smell of his classy cologne wafted through the air. One hand was placed near her head as the other searched his back pockets.

He took out his phone and started recording the conversation taking place.

"Yes, I'm the only one with the password." Admitted the second voice.

"Oh, that makes my job way easier." Hwasun basically heard the smirk in the mans voice

"Excuse me?" The second voice sounded slightly panicked.

Suddenly something smacked against the door roughly which made Hwasun grab Namjoons waist. Her hands bunched the soft material of his shirts sides as she vigorously closed her eyes shut.

She felt Namjoons heartbeat increase with hers as the tension in the air rose. Breathing became impossible as they both stood as still as humanly possible.

"I'd give you a choice to say some last words but I don't give a shit."

Next came a sound of something being sliced swiftly along with some chocking and gasps. A sound of some sort came along with another thud on the door hearing something being dropped on the floor.

".... ew" the muffled voice spoke unamused "now where do I hide that?"

An emotionally wrecking silence took over before being broken by a the twisting doorknob  of the small room they hid in.

Namjoon bit his lip and rested his head on her shoulder. She tilted her head back, against the door feeling his hair tickle her neck before she placed her head on his shoulder aswell.

"Fuck, it's locked" frustration laced his voice as he irritably kicked the door and Hwasuns grip tightened

"I'll just leave it here to rot then." They heard the metal door creek open and bang shut.

An exhale escaped both their lungs as they panted softly. Namjoon stopped recording and let his hands slip down, moving slightly away from Hwasun "we're alive"

She shook her head "But someone out there isn't"

"We need to get help" he gently pushed passed her and tried opening the door "shit! shit! shit!"

He ran a hand through his hair feeling agitated "we're trapped"

Her eyes widened, she tried opening the door but failed. "You're phone, we can call"

"We're in the middle of nowhere, there's no service" he fiddled around his phone  and turned on the flash. He placed his phone on the one if the shelves and sat down. Hwasun hugged herself and sat down opposite to him with her long legs bent to her chest and hiding her face.

"Why'd you come here?" She spoke breaking the fragile silence.

"Yoongi told me about how this place has monitors working for the cameras from the highway.. I just wanted to see something."

"I came here for the same reason." She confessed "Chansul and Yoongi share brain cells"

"I mean.. don't we aswell?" He looked up at her not being able to see the smile behind her legs.

"I guess we do"

"If I die in here jin hyungs gonna kill me"

"Jin hyung?" She lowered her legs to look at him with a questioning expression

"He's one of my friends. More like brothers." He smiled

She softened as his dimples reveled themselves "tell me about them" she crossed her legs and gave him her full attention.

"We all met at school. Yoongi and Seokjin hyung were in the same grade and used to hang out at an old abandoned classroom. Hoseok Hyung and I were once walking down the halls and were intrigued by the classroom since it was forbidden to enter it. We went in and found 3 boys, Taehyung, jimin, and Jungkook already in there. Then Yoongi and Jin hyung walked in and we instantly clicked."

"I've heard some of these names before. Like Yoongi and Hoseok. I know Yoongi is a detective and I think Hoseoks a cop"

"Yeah, he is."

"Isn't seokjin the lawyer who was caught dating some kid of famous person? The others I don't know of though"

"The Maknaes" he spoke fondly "they're still in collage."

"It must be nice having such a close friendship. I only have Chansul and that dick Hwansik"

"Hwansik?"

"My broth-"

They both froze when they heard the metal door bust open "Namjoon Hyun- OH SHIT-"

(Now comment and vote or I'm coming for you (▀̿̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿))