Nine

Hwasun pulled out her phone and snapped a picture

"What are you doing?" Asked Namjoon confused

"Stay here" she got up and went to 'order a drink'

She stood beside the wife and brushed her hand against hers "oh I'm sorry" she bowed acting like it was an accident.

"no it's fine" the lady bowed back

"I like your bracelets, where did you get them?" Hwasun asked turning all her attention to her

"I got them from that little woman's shop near the local mall"

"I knew they looked familiar" she chuckled "aren't they supposed to be 3?"

"Yeah I lost one" the lady replied "I just woke up one day without it"

"That's something"

Their little conversation ended once the waiter served ms.Han. They said their goodbyes and parted ways.

"What was that about?" Namjoon furrowed his brows.

"Come, I'll tell you on our way back" she told him while getting up.

After Hwasun told Namjoon about what happened, they got Yoongi and Chansul to meet them.

"The break in is connected to the death of Lee Soonim" Namjoon spoke

"That house..." Chansul placed a finger on her chin "nothing was taken"

"We know that" interrupted Hwasun

Yoongi glanced at Chansul as if he read her mind "I think she's saying something was placed inside" he stated.

"Think about it" Chansul said "nothing was taken from the house, yet it was broken into like the intruder had a motive. No one was home at the time either. Why else would someone trouble themselves?"

Hwasuns gaze traveled up to Namjoons.  "Are you sure you searched everywhere?" She said as her eyes moved back down to Chansul.

"The investigation team was there before us. They searched the area throughly. We just went there later to make some additional discoveries."

"Hoseok" Chansul snapped her fingers "Hoseok knows where the keys are. We can ask the department for one last search an-"

"No" Namjoon shook his head "that won't work. If we wanna investigate further we need to do it ourselves. Ask Park Hyunjae to search the area one last time but by yourselves, no team. The whole detective departments already busy since there a drop in employees last year. Not to mention how there was an increase in crime after the word spread out"

Hwasun nodded "I agree. If you ask for only you two to investigate further, I'm sure after negotiation he'll agree."

A/n:
Short chapter but still a chapter nonetheless