CHAPTER FOURTEEN RIAN MAKES SURPRISE DECISION

They had finally arrived at the Crystal Castle. Rian decide that she doesn't want to lose another person, that she loves again because of the Skeksis.

She told Deet and Hup to go back to resistance. That she would do this alone by herself from this point on.

Deet asked," Why would you want to do that Rian?"

Rian reply," Because I don't want you and Hup to get hurt by those monster's. And also I love you too much to put you in this kind of danger. I already lost Mira because I failed to protect her. I don't want to lose and fail to protect you too including Hup as well.

Deet reply," Okay Rian I understand. Just promise you be safe."

Rian said," I promise I will be safe Deet and Hup."

Deet and Hup hugged Rian before departing from her to go back to resistance.

Unknowingly to Rian that Deet and Hup had planned on bringing the Resistance to the Crystal Castle.

Rian used her wings to fly down where she knew a secret passage way into the Crystal Castle was. Once she got to the certain place. She flew down to the secret passage way.

Rian had successfully snucked in and quickly hid. When she Skeksis talking right by the secret passage way.

They just thought it was a really old creepy craving. When they got done talking. They walked away from the secret passage way. They walked back to entrance of the Crystal Castle.

Rian once again used her wings to fly because she knew that for once flying would get her to the Crystal of Truth a lot faster than walking this time.