chapter 2

t

this is where our story begins...

seungmins pov

i was able to go to school today, as my boss thought i should start going to school more often, no matter how much i begged for more hours of work.

so off i went to school in the tight ass uniform, the shirt too form fitting and the pants cutting off above my ankles. when i arrived, i got my regular stares by people surprised im actually coming to school.

i walked slowly to my locker, then the only other place i actually like in the school.

.

the school library

.

.

when i got there, i went to my favorite section, which was the mystery section. all the word combining to make a new world in my head excited me and it was one of the only reasons i stopped begging for more hours of work.

as i reached out for the new shipment book, another hand had reached out as well, causing them to touch hand for a brief moment before pulling away. 

i turned to see changbin looking at me, neck craning up to meet my eyes.

"move short ass"

i mumbled quietly, grabbing the book off the shelf.

"who are you calling short??!"

he said, causing me to giggle a bit before turning and leaving.

narrator pov

what seungmin didnt know was that changbin stood frozen in place after he left. he wished the youngers giggle would play on repeat, as he thought it was the most beautiful thing on this earth. one thing was for sure, changbin was not going to stop until he was friends with kim seungmin. 

259 words

ilyyy