chapter 5

narrator pov

.

when lunch rolled around, seungmin and his friends met up while changbin and his friends met up. they sat down at their regular tables, seungmins in the north corner and changbins in the south corner, so he could see seungmin clearly.

seungmins plan to ask his friends was about to be put into motion.

.

seungmin pov

.

we sat down at our regular table, felix and hyunjin coming back with their food from the lunch line as i grabbed the bag of chips out of my bag.

"so, changbins gay?"

i asked, munching on my chips.

"yeah, he's been out for a year or so i think."

felix said scratching his chin as if he was thinking.

"must be lucky to have accepting parents"

i mumbled, gaining the attention of  felix and hyunjin.

"your gay too?"

hyunjin asked, making me nod.

"so are we!"

he said, smiling broadly, making me giggle.

"why do you ask about changbin?"

felix asked, sticking rice into his mouth at the same time.

"ooo do you like him???"
hyunjin asked, clapping his hands in front of him.

i thought for a second before answer the question, as i wanted to give an 100% honest answer.

"no, i dont think so. i just think he seems like a cool dude"

they both nodded and we continued to eat and talk about random things, until the bell rang to go back to class.

.

changbin pov (start of lunch)

.

i sat down with my friends and we started eating.

"soooo, how's your little crush going"

chan asking,  giggling.

"shut up chan. dont act like you dont have a crush on his little freckled friend"

i retorted, causing chan to stop talking and minho to laugh.

"you can't laugh either minho, you have the hots for his raven haired friend."

that shut them both up, as we all looked towards the boys table.

seungmin looked so serene, only moving once in awhile to put a chip in his mouth. his movements were so soft and i wanted to know what his hand felt like in mine. i wonder if-

.

ring ring

.

the bell to get to class rang and we all snapped out of our trances and got to class.

i dont know how much closer i am to being seungmins friend, thats what we are going for, for now at least.

361 words

ily guys

i hope you liked it