HOPEFULLY THE ONLY AUTHORS NOTE IN THIS BOOK

Hi guys, thank you for giving this book a chance. Now, I'm sure you all hate having authors notes, so this will be the one and only one in this and any of my books. I have another book just for the stuff that I want to update you guys on.
Here are somethings that I want you guys to understand before reading:
1. As you have read in the copyright I hope nobody decides to be a coward and use other people's stories and imagination.

2. If anything that happens in this book at maybe be considered as plagiarism, I hope you all speak out and I will change it. In the case of that happening, I want to apologise in advance and tell you guys that it is purely coincidental, and I was not doing it on purpose.

3. I will welcome all comment whether good or bad, but please do not scold the book it did nothing to you. I hope if you have a problem with me and my story, I hope you either text me on wattpad or keep silent and leave.

4. Anything that is not professional, I hope tell me in the comments, but I'll try my best to make sure the info is correct.

5. Life always has its ups and down, do not expect this to be a goody two shoes book. It will make you cry, shout and laugh but I'm positive you will not regret reading it.

Thank you again and hope you throughly enjoy reading as much as I enjoy writing it. Muah. Peace out.